Democrats Rewriting History in Locations Where They Take Over

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The theory of evolution is based on the concept of certain animals or life-forms acquiring unique traits which then enable those possessing the new traits to better survive adverse conditions compared to those which don’t possess them. Superior individuals, according to the theory, then deserve to survive, that is, they become meritorious because of their physical ability to thrive. So these differences gradually produce new groups which have a clear advantage in terms of survival; These new groups became the superior, or the more evolved races. So this approach of the stronger surviving and the weaker deserving to die lies right at the very heart of Darwinism. Charles Darwin did not hesitate to also apply his theories to the human racial family; Regarding human beings, since we all came from monkeys, Darwin believed that the black races were far less evolved than the white races.
When oh when will blacks get on with evolving?

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
evolve into what. If you're asking if god game man the ability to think and learn then the answer is yes. Otherwise I am not aware of any higher life form then man that he evolved into.
Intellect is finite and conforms to the container it is occupying.
Belief is the seed that grows intellect. Where does trust and belief in God come from? Tested over time it grows, without a bunsen burner and a pyrex beaker, and without any scientist's approval. You cant see it or disprove it. And those who debunk it cant even control their next breath much less tell you where the life comes from that occupies the glove we call a body.

Box Ox

Do you believe they're less intelligent or something? I believe there are some cultural issues that keep many from reaching their maximum potential but some of the smartest and friendliest people I know are black.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The theory of evolution is based on the concept of certain animals or life-forms acquiring unique traits which then enable those possessing the new traits to better survive adverse conditions compared to those which don’t possess them. Superior individuals, according to the theory, then deserve to survive, that is, they become meritorious because of their physical ability to thrive. So these differences gradually produce new groups which have a clear advantage in terms of survival; These new groups became the superior, or the more evolved races. So this approach of the stronger surviving and the weaker deserving to die lies right at the very heart of Darwinism. Charles Darwin did not hesitate to also apply his theories to the human racial family; Regarding human beings, since we all came from monkeys, Darwin believed that the black races were far less evolved than the white races.
Ok

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Do you believe they're less intelligent or something? I believe there are some cultural issues that keep many from reaching their maximum potential but some of the smartest and friendliest people I know are black.
Darwin.
I'm revealing the stupidity of evolution.

vantexan

I'm not a scientist, don't know what all is true or not. But we can observe in areas that are high in heat, humidity, and UV rays, that humans are darker, have broader, flatter, noses and lips. This protects them from the sun and allows cooling of air as it's breathed in. In areas that are colder, with less sunlight, humans are paler, have pointed noses, thin lips. The pale skin maximises the UV rays at that latitude, allowing the body to create Vitamin D. The pointy nose and thin lips allow air to be warmed before entering the body. Read once if you put a group of white people in the Congo in about 10,000 years through mutations they would start to exhibit attributes similar to Africans. People do evolve to deal with their environment.

I've pointed this out before and I'm sure it's met with ridicule but the truth is we don't know exactly what the true nature of God is for those of us who believe in God. It could very well be that a far superior technologically civilization visited us and set things in motion. The Bible does mention chariots of fire in the sky. By primitive man's standards they would seem God like. I'm seeing video released by the Pentagon that they can't explain of airborne vehicles doing things that we can't possibly duplicate. The G forces alone would kill humans. For those who don't believe in anything it's hard for me to see the various systems that work together in our bodies not being by intelligent design. But what is the nature of that intelligence? DNA is code. Does that happen by happenstance?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm not a scientist, don't know what all is true or not. But we can observe in areas that are high in heat, humidity, and UV rays, that humans are darker, have broader, flatter, noses and lips. This protects them from the sun and allows cooling of air as it's breathed in. In areas that are colder, with less sunlight, humans are paler, have pointed noses, thin lips. The pale skin maximises the UV rays at that latitude, allowing the body to create Vitamin D. The pointy nose and thin lips allow air to be warmed before entering the body. Read once if you put a group of white people in the Congo in about 10,000 years through mutations they would start to exhibit attributes similar to Africans. People do evolve to deal with their environment.

I've pointed this out before and I'm sure it's met with ridicule but the truth is we don't know exactly what the true nature of God is for those of us who believe in God. It could very well be that a far superior technologically civilization visited us and set things in motion. The Bible does mention chariots of fire in the sky. By primitive man's standards they would seem God like. I'm seeing video released by the Pentagon that they can't explain of airborne vehicles doing things that we can't possibly duplicate. The G forces alone would kill humans. For those who don't believe in anything it's hard for me to see the various systems that work together in our bodies not being by intelligent design. But what is the nature of that intelligence? DNA is code. Does that happen by happenstance?

Paragraph 1: Evolution

Paragraph 2: Aliens, not intelligent design.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
In the county where I live, which was named after Stephen A. Douglas, Demwits have taken over and now they are trying to rewrite history by saying Douglas county was actually named after Frederick Douglass.

Stephen A. Douglas (Democrat) was a well respected Senator from Illinois that fought to keep the Union together when Abraham Lincoln was elected President.
Douglas' birthplace in Brandon, Vermont has been memorialized as a museum and visitor center.
Numerous places have been named after him:
counties in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington and Wisconsin.
Fort Douglas in Salt Lake City, the cities of Douglas in Wyoming and Douglas and Douglasville in Georgia were also named for him.

Republicans also try and rewrite history all the time, particularly in the South, where they like to teach that the slaves were happy and that the Civil War wasn't about slavery. I do believe that some school districts in Texas got slapped for doing this and introducing revisionist texts.

The Japanese don't mention their atrocities in their history books either, preferring to gloss over POW abuse, enslavement of Koreans and Chinese, and their overall brutality and inhumanity.

There's a poor, white trash county in Kentucky I'd like to see renamed McConnell County. Most are on welfare and totally uneducated. Perfect place for Trump people.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Creationism.

"Intelligent design" was the term I was searching for earlier, and vantexan used it. This is how evangelicals explain away evolution, saying that God created everything with the capability to evolve and adapt. You know, to stuff like climate change, which isn't real.

If there was a God, wouldn't He/She/It already know exactly what to create so it wouldn't require change? Another gap in reasoning and logic.

bbsam

Staff member
no luck , i asked google is bbsam right

Did you mean:
is islam right

is bmi right

Search Results
Web results
#bbsam hashtag on Twitter

https://twitter.com › hashtag › bbsam

What did you think of #BBKathryn and #BBSam's speeches? ... #BBNick and #BBSam competed to keep their game alive in an intense Veto Comp. Find out ...

Big Brother в Twitter: "Will either #BBSam or #BBJC be saved? Hoot ...

https://twitter.com › cbsbigbrother › status

- Translate this page
В отговор до @CBSBigBrother. If my instinct is right Sam #BBSam will be going home tonight and JC #BBJC will be saved tonight #BB20 @CBSBigBrother and ...
Try again. You’ll get it.

El Correcto

god is dead
They did evolve sickle cell. Soooo there’s always that.

vantexan

Republicans also try and rewrite history all the time, particularly in the South, where they like to teach that the slaves were happy and that the Civil War wasn't about slavery. I do believe that some school districts in Texas got slapped for doing this and introducing revisionist texts.

The Japanese don't mention their atrocities in their history books either, preferring to gloss over POW abuse, enslavement of Koreans and Chinese, and their overall brutality and inhumanity.

There's a poor, white trash county in Kentucky I'd like to see renamed McConnell County. Most are on welfare and totally uneducated. Perfect place for Trump people.
Name where it's being taught by Republicans that slaves were happy, etc.