Democrats: The Pillars of American Morality

refineryworker05

Sowell get's trotted out by people who want a black person to say racism isn't that big a deal and there is something collectively wrong with the black race/culture. Sowell is a trained economist, that's his area of actual knowledge yet these same people don't put Sowell's statements about the economy out there. It is very telling.

floridays

Again, I have no idea why people react so irrationally when black Americans make claims on their government to address their material conditions. Instead of addressing that, we get all of these weird things, like why are you blaming me for something I didn't do? And what about the Jews, the Irish, the blah, blah overcame blah, blah, blah why can't black Americans?
The question I always come back to is why do these people care? I mean if they aren't black, and they don't really think about the material conditions of black Americans, why do they react so strongly to these political claims made by black Americans? If more people honestly asked themselves that question, this nation would be in a fair better place.
I didn't have the ability of Willie Mays or Hank Aaron is that fair? I didn't have 12,000 dollars spent on me per year, and I can actually read and write, is that, was that fair for me?

MAY 21, 2019 — The amount spent per pupil for public elementary and secondary education (prekindergarten through 12th grade) for all 50 states and the District of Columbia increased by 3.7% to $12,201 per pupil during the 2017 fiscal year, compared to $11,763 per pupil in 2016, according to new tables released today by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Exactly what in the hell do you want or expect?
I'm sorry you feel insufficient, you might be, please just don't project your thoughts on children who may have dreams and enough giddyup to put wheels on their dreams.

Your type is a cancer.

refineryworker05

I didn't have the ability of Willie Mays or Hank Aaron is that fair? I didn't have 12,000 dollars spent on me per year, and I can actually read and write, is that, was that fair for me?

MAY 21, 2019 — The amount spent per pupil for public elementary and secondary education (prekindergarten through 12th grade) for all 50 states and the District of Columbia increased by 3.7% to $12,201 per pupil during the 2017 fiscal year, compared to $11,763 per pupil in 2016, according to new tables released today by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Exactly what in the hell do you want or expect?
I'm sorry you feel insufficient, you might be, please just don't project your thoughts on children who may have dreams and enough giddyup to put wheels on their dreams.

Your type is a cancer.
This is the kind of weird response I mean, its all angry and personal. Why? What do black Americans making a claim to their government based on their material conditions have to do with this poster that this irrational post is what gets created. It doesn't make any sense.

floridays

Sowell get's trotted out by people who want a black person to say racism isn't that big a deal and there is something collectively wrong with the black race/culture. Sowell is a trained economist, that's his area of actual knowledge yet these same people don't put Sowell's statements about the economy out there. It is very telling.
You haven't read a damn thing he has written, you made it plain and clear to me with this one post. I'm not through, keep posting.

floridays

This is the kind of weird response I mean, its all angry and personal. Why? What do black Americans making a claim to their government based on their material conditions have to do with this poster that this irrational post is what gets created. It doesn't make any sense.
You mentioned fair,..... fairness. Nothing is fair in life.

My post was not irrational or weird by any means. I keyed on one word, fair. Fair will lead us to your utopia?

I attacked one brick that your type likes to use as proof that something is deficient in society, your thought...... it isn't fair.

I think you lack rational thinking ability, is that a fair comment from an uppity black to a white guy?

newfie

Again, I have no idea why people react so irrationally when black Americans make claims on their government to address their material conditions. Instead of addressing that, we get all of these weird things, like why are you blaming me for something I didn't do? And what about the Jews, the Irish, the blah, blah overcame blah, blah, blah why can't black Americans?
The question I always come back to is why do these people care? I mean if they aren't black, and they don't really think about the material conditions of black Americans, why do they react so strongly to these political claims made by black Americans? If more people honestly asked themselves that question, this nation would be in a fair better place.

if you dems would take better care of your servants on your plantations we wouldnt have all these problems.

newfie

oh god now you're getting your feelings hurt. Snowflake alert !!

refineryworker05

You haven't read a damn thing he has written, you made it plain and clear to me with this one post. I'm not through, keep posting.
I doubt most have read anything Sowell has written in his area of expertise. But I did read part a book that a relative bought for me about black culture or inner city black culture being the same as redneck southern culture. It was a few years ago, so I don't remember much about the book, but it was terrible. he didn't know that subject matter.

But my other point is that Sowell gets trotted out not for his actual area of knowledge which is the economy, he gets trotted out to say racism isn't bad and there is something collectively wrong with the black race.

refineryworker05

You mentioned fair,..... fairness. Nothing is fair in life.

My post was not irrational or weird by any means. I keyed on one word, fair. Fair will lead us to your utopia?

I attacked one brick that your type likes to use as proof that something is deficient in society, your thought...... it isn't fair.

I think you lack rational thinking ability, is that a fair comment from an uppity black to a white guy?
I had to go back and re read what I wrote cause I was like I didn't mention anything about fair. But the last sentence should be read a "far better place". the word "fair" was an obvious typo. So hopefully that clears that up.

refineryworker05

if you dems would take better care of your servants on your plantations we wouldnt have all these problems.
This is the kind of weird stuff people utter. Using the language of servants on a plantation to describe black Americans who don't vote for republicans is the kind of stuff republicans don't think is racist, but it is racist. Carry on.

floridays

I doubt most have read anything Sowell has written in his area of expertise. But I did read part a book that a relative bought for me about black culture or inner city black culture being the same as redneck southern culture. It was a few years ago, so I don't remember much about the book, but it was terrible. he didn't know that subject matter.

But my other point is that Sowell gets trotted out not for his actual area of knowledge which is the economy, he gets trotted out to say racism isn't bad and there is something collectively wrong with the black race.
Nice, you understand the guy just turned 90 and hasn't written commentary for two or two and a half years. Wish him happy birthday. That said occasionally he will pen something as this from January
Lessons From the Past

Read it, it's about the effects of the minimum wage.

I already knew you haven't read anything he's written in entirety based on your comments. I stand by that evaluation, you know I am correct.

Check out another of my heroes, Walter E. Williams Economist at George Mason University, he's only around 80 years old. He writes and speaks in simple terms as Dr. Sowell does to make it easier for idiots such as you and I to comprehend. I'm sure if we both sat in their classes we would have been under water, we may have even drank a cold one after we left their class.

I'll miss their wisdom and intelligence after they are gone, free your mind, actually read some of what they have written.
Take care,

floridays

I had to go back and re read what I wrote cause I was like I didn't mention anything about fair. But the last sentence should be read a "far better place". the word "fair" was an obvious typo. So hopefully that clears that up.
Accepted, I do the same frequently, it's nice to have a reporter or stenographer, it saves yourass when it counts.

refineryworker05

Nice, you understand the guy just turned 90 and hasn't written commentary for two or two and a half years. Wish him happy birthday. That said occasionally he will pen something as this from January
Lessons From the Past

Read it, it's about the effects of the minimum wage.

I already knew you haven't read anything he's written in entirety based on your comments. I stand by that evaluation, you know I am correct.

Check out another of my heroes, Walter E. Williams Economist at George Mason University, he's only around 80 years old. He writes and speaks in simple terms as Dr. Sowell does to make it easier for idiots such as you and I to comprehend. I'm sure if we both sat in their classes we would have been under water, we may have even drank a cold one after we left their class.

I'll miss their wisdom and intelligence after they are gone, free your mind, actually read some of what they have written.
Take care,
I have heard of Walter Williams and Sowell, my introduction to both of them was as mouth pieces for topics that had nothing to do with their expertise. They both were wrong on those topics. I am not interested in reading Sowell or Williams or any economist. Also there is no need to name call.

floridays

I have heard of Walter Williams and Sowell, my introduction to both of them was as mouth pieces for topics that had nothing to do with their expertise. They both were wrong on those topics. I am not interested in reading Sowell or Williams or any economist. Also there is no need to name call.
I think newfie posted a video yesterday you may be well served in viewing
Second attempt, Next time I'll refer to myself correctly and call you boss.

refineryworker05

I think newfie posted a video yesterday you may be well served in viewing
Second attempt, Next time I'll refer to myself correctly and call you boss.
I am happy you enjoyed whatever video you are referencing. I have no interest in reading any economic book by either of them, and again I was introduced to them by others using their words on topics where they have no actual educational training, usually to say racism isn't that bad and that there is something wrong with the black race. I'll pass.