Democrats: The Pillars of American Morality

vantexan

Sowell get's trotted out by people who want a black person to say racism isn't that big a deal and there is something collectively wrong with the black race/culture. Sowell is a trained economist, that's his area of actual knowledge yet these same people don't put Sowell's statements about the economy out there. It is very telling.
There are thousands of trained economists who aren't cited about race relations because they don't speak out about it. Sowell does and he's extremely insightful. You just don't want to hear it.

oldngray

nowhere special
There are thousands of trained economists who aren't cited about race relations because they don't speak out about it. Sowell does and he's extremely insightful. You just don't want to hear it.
Sowell made the cardinal error of straying off the plantation

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Again, I have no idea why people react so irrationally when black Americans make claims on their government to address their material conditions. Instead of addressing that, we get all of these weird things, like why are you blaming me for something I didn't do? And what about the Jews, the Irish, the blah, blah overcame blah, blah, blah why can't black Americans?

Because a large part of that claim is that every single white person in this country is culpable for what happened and what is currently happening to black people in this country and that they must accept responsibility for it. You may not believe that personally but that's the narrative that is peddled by a large portion of the media outlets.

It will be fine

Because a large part of that claim is that every single white person in this country is culpable for what happened and what is currently happening to black people in this country and that they must accept responsibility for it. You may not believe that personally but that's the narrative that is peddled by a large portion of the media outlets.
That would be the narrative of right wing media.

newfie

But my other point is that Sowell gets trotted out not for his actual area of knowledge which is the economy, he gets trotted out to say racism isn't bad and there is something collectively wrong with the black race.

that is the liberal plantation mindset at its best. that we somehow trot out our "darkies" to make our arguments for us.
Our "darkies" are not free thinkers but merely our slaves doing our bidding for us.

that my friend is as racist as any KKK grand dragon could ever be

refineryworker05

Sowell isn't insightful about "race relations" a meaningless term, but again if you believe he is good for you.

refineryworker05

This is absurd on the face of it. I have no idea what this even means. How is saying were people in say Baltimore saying our local police treat us badly and we want it to stop, blaming "white people"? How is saying hey black Americans face widespread employment discrimination blaming "white people"? Like this is really just silly nonsense.

refineryworker05

that is the liberal plantation mindset at its best. that we somehow trot out our "darkies" to make our arguments for us.
Our "darkies" are not free thinkers but merely our slaves doing our bidding for us.

that my friend is as racist as any KKK grand dragon could ever be
More racist plantation nonsense in reference to black Americans because of whom they vote for. Smh

refineryworker05

it is a fact you can refute , so you sit there shaking . the gig is up . Liberal overlords are being exposed
Lol what would be to dispute? That black people aren't on a plantation because of who they vote for? That its racist to say black Americans are on a plantation because of the political candidates they support? I mean both those things are self evidently true. The fact that you don't seem to know that.... is really nothing for me to dispute.