Democrats Working with Putin to Sow Discord in America

bacha29

I am a firm believer in country over politics. I am a firm believer in state over national too. It's why I vote for Mitch. He brings in money to my state
If you talking about Mitch McConnell. Now here is a guy who bitterly opposed the ACA (Obamacare) tried every way he could think of to kill it but I bet you can't guess where the ACA enrollment processing center happens to be located? Well, it just so happens to be located in none other than in little old London Kentucky. That's right. Now I wonder how much influence Old Mitch had in getting the processing center parked in his home state?

oldngray

nowhere special
If you talking about Mitch McConnell. Now here is a guy who bitterly opposed the ACA (Obamacare) tried every way he could think of to kill it but I bet you can't guess where the ACA enrollment processing center happens to be located? Well, it just so happens to be located in none other than in little old London Kentucky. That's right. Now I wonder how much influence Old Mitch had in getting the processing center parked in his home state?
@Rutherford B Hays voted for him

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli

That's why I vote for him

floridays

He's a recognized expert in the field with the academic credentials to back it up, plus his quote supports my argument. That's all I need
How convenient,
Let's try a truthfulness check.
Two questions
1. Is Mr. Hurst apolitical?
2. Is it reasonable to conclude his political persuasion may dictate his "scholarship?"
We can move from here if you choose to.

Rutherford B Hays

How convenient,
Two questions
2. Is it reasonable to conclude his political persuasion may dictate his "scholarship?"
1 dont have a clue and don't care
2 don't know or care.

Rutherford B Hays

How convenient,
Two questions

Here's his biography.
Screenshot_20190507-160531_Chrome.jpg

From the looks of it I don't think he cares about Trump , Hillary or anything to do with American politics. Looks to just be obsessed with China