Democrats Working with Putin to Sow Discord in America

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
View attachment 247173

My first memories of you
Don't remember

CheStandard_grande.jpg

bacha29

I am a firm believer in country over politics. I am a firm believer in state over national too. It's why I vote for Mitch. He brings in money to my state
Here it is 6 months later after we learned that Moscow Mitch tried to get Russian sanctions lifted in exchange for Russian money for an industrial project. If so then if would appear that you don't care where Moscow Mitch gets the money from or if it comes from legal sources just as long as he gets it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Here it is 6 months later after we learned that Moscow Mitch tried to get Russian sanctions lifted in exchange for Russian money for an industrial project. If so then if would appear that you don't care where Moscow Mitch gets the money from or if it comes from legal sources just as long as he gets it.
That's TurdBoy's other persona here on Brown Cafe.
He is another LibTurd like you!
Barking up the wrong tree.
BTW, Turdboy doesn't like Turtleman.

Barking up the wrong tree.jpg

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd

As long as he builds up the infrastructure of Kentucky with it , Hell Yeah