Democrats Working with Putin to Sow Discord in America

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"Russia sought out to sow discord," he pointed out. "But on that front, given the left's total fixation on delegitimizing the president ... I"m afraid the Russians hardly need to lift a finger." - Turtle Boy

Moments after McConnell spoke, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., cited the obstruction issue -- as well as a fresh statement from hundreds of former prosecutors saying Trump's conduct would be chargeable if he weren't president -- in defending Democrats' efforts.

"Our leader saying let's move on is sort of like Richard Nixon saying let's move on at the height of the investigation into his wrongdoing," he said, calling McConnell's appeal an "astounding bit of whitewash" and "entirely unconvincing."

butt-hurt-salve-jpg.202820

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
"Russia sought out to sow discord," he pointed out. "But on that front, given the left's total fixation on delegitimizing the president ... I"m afraid the Russians hardly need to lift a finger." - Turtle Boy

Moments after McConnell spoke, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., cited the obstruction issue -- as well as a fresh statement from hundreds of former prosecutors saying Trump's conduct would be chargeable if he weren't president -- in defending Democrats' efforts.

"Our leader saying let's move on is sort of like Richard Nixon saying let's move on at the height of the investigation into his wrongdoing," he said, calling McConnell's appeal an "astounding bit of whitewash" and "entirely unconvincing."

butt-hurt-salve-jpg.202820

Trump is doing a fine job by himself sowing discord and isolating America.
Experts say China isn't too worried about Trump's tariff threats

“I think the Chinese leadership generally views Trump as a weak president with some erratic tendencies,” he added. “Trump is at least potentially useful for China because he is accelerating America’s retreat from the world and alienating erstwhile allies and partners as he does so.”

floridays

“I think the Chinese leadership generally views Trump as a weak president with some erratic tendencies,” he added. “Trump is at least potentially useful for China because he is accelerating America’s retreat from the world and alienating erstwhile allies and partners as he does so.”
I love a quote when the weasel will not sign his name to his dump.
We just went through two years of "High ranking intelligence officials say."
It's old, it's tired, and only an idiot doesn't understand the intent.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Obviously copied from somewhere as your thoughts are always a jumbled mess.

newfie

“I think the Chinese leadership generally views Trump as a weak president with some erratic tendencies,” he added. “Trump is at least potentially useful for China because he is accelerating America’s retreat from the world and alienating erstwhile allies and partners as he does so.

so you're happy with the chinese screwing us over and think we should accept it?

this does seem to be an either or issue. either you're happy china is screwing us or your not. I understand you dont like Trump but are you really willing to accept china screwing us over just to take a shot at trump?

out of curiousity do you ever have a chuck schumer moment where you say country before politics?

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
so you're happy with the chinese screwing us over and think we should accept it?

this does seem to be an either or issue. either you're happy china is screwing us or your not. I understand you dont like Trump but are you really willing to accept china screwing us over just to take a shot at trump?

out of curiousity do you ever have a chuck schumer moment where you say country before politics?

I am a firm believer in country over politics. I am a firm believer in state over national too. It's why I vote for Mitch. He brings in money to my state