Democrats

bacha29

Reattempt tomorrow

I suppose the freeloading SS boomers are better supporters than the freeloading class of welfare recepients created and kept there by the demorats for the last 50 years. And if that doesn’t work campaign on the idea of UBI.

newfie

GO back and read their political platform which was over weighted toward overturning the ACA as well as steep cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security. Protecting the three was the farthermost from their minds because a major share of their membership was comprised of preppys from very well to do families.

there you go again with your dishonesty. there are no proposed steep cuts in Medicaid there is a move to move it from one bucket to another. the money is still in the budget

don't ever call trump a liar because he can not come close to you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I suppose the freeloading SS boomers are better supporters than the freeloading class of welfare recepients created and kept there by the demorats for the last 50 years. And if that doesn’t work campaign on the idea of UBI.
Sad that SS and Medicare freeloaders don't realize they are exactly like those who they complain about. You need to do some self reflection my friend.

Reattempt tomorrow

I’m still trying to figure out how someone pays into SS their entire life and than when they receive their benefits they’re now a freeloader. I think the whole point of the tea party movement was that SS and Medicare were social entitlements that people paid taxes into to get a benefit later in life. And to be against social programs for the real freeloaders like welfare. If I recall it was on CNBC where we don’t pay the losers mortgages. So to update that we don’t want to pay the losers student loans off. If you really think people retired receiving SS and Medicare are freeloaders you’re beyond help.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m still trying to figure out how someone pays into SS their entire life and than when they receive their benefits they’re now a freeloader.
If I invest my money with an idiot, and every year I go see him, and sign off on him to continue to mismanage my money..... then it's my own fault.

Boomers voted, repeatedly, for people that ran the system into the ground. Now they want future generations to support them so they can be lazy asses and sit on their butts for 30 years. Freeloaders.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think the whole point of the tea party movement was that SS and Medicare were social entitlements that people paid taxes into to get a benefit later in life. And to be against social programs for the real freeloaders like welfare. If I recall it was on CNBC where we don’t pay the losers mortgages.
Nope.
Ron Paul started the tea party movement. He absolutely opposed continuing social security. He wanted to end it, by privatizing and giving young people a way to opt out. You support a huge federal government liberal Ponzi scheme yet rant against big government. Weird.

vantexan

Most of us responsible people aren’t counting on any social security. It’s called planning ahead, you should have tried it sometime.
I'm in a position now to save $40k a year. But for everyone one of you there are dozens who aren't in a position to save. They're the ones making it happen for people like you. So get off your high horse.

LarryBird

Most of us responsible people aren’t counting on any social security. It’s called planning ahead, you should have tried it sometime.
Feel free to deny your SS payment if you're all set when the time comes for you to collect.

Every little bit of weight off the system helps maintain it's health for future generations.

El Correcto

god is dead
Feel free to deny your SS payment if you're all set when the time comes for you to collect.

Every little bit of weight off the system helps maintain it's health for future generations.
Uh yes, I’m here to deny my chunk of nothing that the government has mismanaged for 8 decades. The thing I could of been using my money to go elsewhere but now you crooks took it and gave it to @vantexan so he could blow it on marrying third world prostitutes.

That’s how I picture that going down once I’m ready to retire.

vantexan

Uh yes, I’m here to deny my chunk of nothing that the government has mismanaged for 8 decades. The thing I could of been using my money to go elsewhere but now you crooks took it and gave it to @vantexan so he could blow it on marrying third world prostitutes.

That’s how I picture that going down once I’m ready to retire.
I won't be doing that but about 100% certain you'll be paying male prostitutes to do things to you. Better hope SS is around as you run through your money.