Denver / Boulder Driver Wait Time

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does anyone know what the wait time is for package car driver in the Denver / Boulder area?
Are you married? If so, you are used to waiting.

If you have to leave at 7pm, most woman rush into the bathroom at 6:55. Why? Who knows?

Now, at this point you know better than say anything, so you turn on the TV and watch the game.

I was hoping to get an answer here, from people with experience, rather than calling HR. I think it makes more sense to reach out to people with experience first before contacting HR. Box Ox implied that HR would say "whatever they need to". I asked the question here first because I thought I would receive a more complete and trustworthy answer than HR. But it turns out I was wrong. I hope that explanation makes sense to you, barnyard.

Satuirus2000

I was hoping to get an answer here, from people with experience, rather than calling HR. I think it makes more sense to reach out to people with experience first before contacting HR. Box Ox implied that HR would say "whatever they need to". I asked the question here first because I thought I would receive a more complete and trustworthy answer than HR. But it turns out I was wrong. I hope that explanation makes sense to you, barnyard.
Sorry you didn't get your answer. This forum is supposed to be a helpful resource but for some reason nearly all posts are just people being :censored2:s. Why people go out of their way to be nasty or "funny" instead of helpful on this site is beyond me. If they don't have anything helpful to contribute I don't know why they just don't ignore posts and move on, but most never do. They'd rather be snide.

Your post is a perfect example. An innocent enough question and yet people just instantly went to the well of being smart aleck rather than helpful. Sad. Unfortunately this just isn't the best place to get valuable info anymore.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Sorry you didn't get your answer. This forum is supposed to be a helpful resource but for some reason nearly all posts are just people being :censored2:s. Why people go out of their way to be nasty or "funny" instead of helpful on this site is beyond me. If they don't have anything helpful to contribute I don't know why they just don't ignore posts and move on, but most never do. They'd rather be snide.

Your post is a perfect example. An innocent enough question and yet people just instantly went to the well of being smart aleck rather than helpful. Sad. Unfortunately this just isn't the best place to get valuable info anymore.
Instead of talking :censored2: perhaps you could answer OP's question?
The wait time is unknowable...

Satuirus2000

Instead of talking :censored2: perhaps you could answer OP's question?
The wait time is unknowable...
I am not in Boulder so i don't know. And I hardly think calling people out for going out of their way to he unhelpful is talking :censored2:. If they don't know, why respond with a snide remark? Either don't respond or say I don't know, which a lot of people in this topic did not do. They resorted to being snide, which is just unnecessary.

Staydryitsraining

Denver has only ft drivers. I think the building has over 450 drivers. Its a square mile in size. The building is in :censored2:ty commerce city. Housing has went straight up but people keep coming. A guess would be ft in under 2 years.

rod

Retired 22 years

One of these days people will realize calling Comedy Central will get you a better answer than trying to get the facts on Brown Café.