Desperately needing advice for an Engineering project. Help?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
something like that might be useful on self-driving feeder, but a package car is already going so slow and has so much to focus on that there just wouldn’t be any benefit to it

john chesney

Ok. So. I'm a student studying Mech. E, and one of my electives involves gaging potential interest and usage for certain patents. If there was a sensor that tracked wind direction and speed, and told the driver to adjust his or her speed a specific way in order to maximize fuel economy, would this product be of any use to UPS drivers and in what way? Please be as honest as possible. Also, if this product could be modified to have an even greater impact, in what way should it be modified? Thanks y'all!

Best,
Olivia Harris
Can you incorporate a sail in this? I think I could sail from stop to stop while I’m launching the drone too

john chesney

Ok. So. I'm a student studying Mech. E, and one of my electives involves gaging potential interest and usage for certain patents. If there was a sensor that tracked wind direction and speed, and told the driver to adjust his or her speed a specific way in order to maximize fuel economy, would this product be of any use to UPS drivers and in what way? Please be as honest as possible. Also, if this product could be modified to have an even greater impact, in what way should it be modified? Thanks y'all!

Best,
Olivia Harris
I just drove 40 miles for a pair of misloaded shoes how’s that for efficiency

john chesney

Best,
Olivia Harris
Can you use the wind speed and direction to blow my packages in the right spot in the truck. This would really help me

john chesney

Best,
Olivia Harris
Could you blow me in a preloaded that’s knows their left from right and front from back. I need this

IESucks

Best,
Olivia Harris
Leave us alone

35years

Gravy route
Tell your professor to stop suggesting Brown Cafe for gauging interest in these stupid ideas.

First the cart that follows you around and now this?

Which college is it so we can spam his site like he does ours...