Diad 6 - Classic manifest style

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Also the software slows down when in low reception areas like canyons and country routes.
It could be, let's face it, most likely is, telematics on sterioids.
Who in atlanta would not want to create a detailed log every time a driver scans a package out of area, stop completes out of area, or in areas where the GPS lock is not great.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
It could be, let's face it, most likely is, telematics on sterioids.
Who in atlanta would not want to create a detailed log every time a driver scans a package out of area, stop completes out of area, or in areas where the GPS lock is not great.

But what’s funny is that you can tap into a stop out of area and “scan” the package by tapping it and stop complete it without ever triggering the warning sound.

OutAndAbout

So this just started happening today. When you use the classic manifest style (the one that shows 19 stops at once) the customer’s names show up instead of the addresses. Is this something you can change or was this just a side effect of the update that’s going to have to be fixed?
Its the new update my supe told me. Every saturday gets new updates…. For better or worse.

iruhnman630

Once I know my commit stops are done I go into the filters and turn everything off.

Blank screen = less confusion to freeze the diad

I turn the delivery filter back on by itself at 200 to look for any more commercial packages in ORION before break and starting my pickups.

I'd say my reboots are reduced about 70%

One day at a time

So this just started happening today. When you use the classic manifest style (the one that shows 19 stops at once) the customer’s names show up instead of the addresses. Is this something you can change or was this just a side effect of the update that’s going to have to be fixed?
This diad will never be :fixed:it was conceived by a committee that never delivered. When they ask us for recommendations and actually listen. Then maybe in 5 years it will be workable. What a horrible failure.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
limbani-monkey.gif

UPS- DIAD ENGINEERING IN ACTION: