Diad 6

FozziesDeliveries

GandL.jpg

DiadDude

If it comes to a strike, I think Carol actually believes that. We can stick anybody in a truck with a computer
and run a route. Again, the 90 day wonders have no idea what running a route every day in a package
car is truly like. Not just the process but dealing with people every day.
Seeing all you guys bitching about Carole cracks me up. I've been working here for a lot longer than she's been on the board, and everything that you blame her for has been in the works for a long time.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Y
The scanner works better, the screen off button is super nice and so is not having to key in a non deliver status for each package at a stop. That's about it for improvements in my eyes. New guys do seem to find the app to be more intuitive to learn but it's slower and more clunky than the V even once you're up to speed on it. All in all it's not as bad as I expected but it's clear it wasn't designed by people who've actually done this job.
You didn't get this piece of crap when they first pushed it out. Crashed every 10 mins and took 15 mins to punch in. Somebody needs to be fired for the lack of effort to get it right before introducing it. Instead they will get a bonus for fixing it. Easily added 5k to my yearly pay due to their incompetence. Thanks, idiots.

Brownwind

Y
You didn't get this piece of crap when they first pushed it out. Crashed every 10 mins and took 15 mins to punch in. Somebody needs to be fired for the lack of effort to get it right before introducing it. Instead they will get a bonus for fixing it. Easily added 5k to my yearly pay due to their incompetence. Thanks, idiots.
5k?? I cleaned house. I was literally told to shut up and deal with it. No worries I follow directions. I can pass six stops I can get on the right side of the street and drive three miles up to turn around and deliver them on the way back. Only takes twice the time.

Funny thing about technology and service. I’m the service Jedi and my customers love it. When I follow technology my customers hate it. Apparently service matters