Diad 6

JustDeliverIt

It’s better (as far as crashing goes), I only reset it once a day now. Starts lagging between 2-3. After that it runs fine until the end of the day.

Still like 5 better overall, much easier to use. 6 has some nice features but 5 was better. I think they should have used the 5 software with the updated tech and I think it would be a lot better than what it is.

It’s better (as far as crashing goes), I only reset it once a day now. Starts lagging between 2-3. After that it runs fine until the end of the day.

Still like 5 better overall, much easier to use. 6 has some nice features but 5 was better. I think they should have used the 5 software with the updated tech and I think it would be a lot better than what it is.
DIAD 0 was the best

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
If you like Diad VI then you will love Diad X. Diad X are the Diad that will replace drivers.
Only thing they need your help with is putting air in their tires.

Fun fact, Diad X will be pro robot union, so no change there.

Emergency Conditions

The scanner works better, the screen off button is super nice and so is not having to key in a non deliver status for each package at a stop. That's about it for improvements in my eyes. New guys do seem to find the app to be more intuitive to learn but it's slower and more clunky than the V even once you're up to speed on it. All in all it's not as bad as I expected but it's clear it wasn't designed by people who've actually done this job.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Went from crashing everyday at noon to crashing everyday at three. It was nice they give you the option to remove the stupid center touch screen scan button. Nice that they added call tag symbols to the stops when you have the small font delivery screen set up. Really freaking stupid that they turned on screen rotation on the signature screen, the board always crashes when they sign it mid screen turn and the old people drive me nuts trying to sign it. Sucks with gloves. Sucks with rain. Still haven’t figured out how to NI1 one package and DR the other without doing a separate stop. Also really annoying when you scan a box that isn’t in your manifest and when you back out it auto generates a delivery in your manifest with no info other than a blank space. Then you have to swipe it as not found to clear it. I’m used to it now, but it’s still a POS.

Emergency Conditions

Still haven’t figured out how to NI1 one package and DR the other without doing a separate stop.
You have to unconfirm it and swipe it to select non deliver before proceeding to the normal delivery/non delivery screen. It'll give you the option there to select your non delivery reason and then it takes you to the delivery screen for the rest. It's very dumb.