Diad 6

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It does not even have to be rural, some of these urban areas they insist every route goes out with an 8 cube and you get hard stuck in a street with the only options being a 40-point turnaround or backing all the way out and it would require actual area knowledge outside of a map to save yourself the torture.

Then there are streets where you have to drive down the medium or hit a tree, parking spots where you are literally rotating the tail between signs and trees and using visual cues, diad 6 navigation does not help with any of these, if anything it leads you into these traps more often.

Volume is down, party is over, both the extra surcharges and "shrinkflation" in general makes 200 stops look smaller than it's ever been, if they really wanted to reduce accidents (primarily speaking of property damage, actual safety should be a different catagory) then shrink the vehicles because they are not getting filled up any time soon.

Last edited:

oldupsman

I way way faster with diad six. I can do anyone's route in the world literally if it's the first time doing the route, second day the route is even easier, third I can scratch the route if I wanted to. Skeet skeet
If it comes to a strike, I think Carol actually believes that. We can stick anybody in a truck with a computer
and run a route. Again, the 90 day wonders have no idea what running a route every day in a package
car is truly like. Not just the process but dealing with people every day.

oldngray

nowhere special
If it comes to a strike, I think Carol actually believes that. We can stick anybody in a truck with a computer
and run a route. Again, the 90 day wonders have no idea what running a route every day in a package
car is truly like. Not just the process but dealing with people every day.
This is what happens when the people in charge never did the job themselves.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I thought it was more size doesn't matter now. Just tack on an extra surcharge if its too big.

It looks like that.

I had alway heard it was against UPS's tariff.

(I can't believe I took a minute to google that)

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
It looks like that.

I had alway heard it was against UPS's tariff.

(I can't believe a took a minute to google that)
Note: Packages that exceed UPS weight and size limits are subject to an Over Maximum Limits charge.