Diad Changes

undies

Not quite sure what happened, but our diad functions are all different as of Friday.

My main concern is the new lunch/break screen. Instead of the 4 time slots each, there is only 2 for breaks and one for lunch! What about our third break we get after 10 hours? Or our second lunch?

Maybe it's just my center. Anybody experience this?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
There are no more lunches or breaks. You must work 14hrs straight now. Better get a colostomy bag too, they are discontinuing restroom breaks as well.

Future

Victory Ride
funny-fatty.jpg
You dont need lunch dammit!! LOL

T

Turdferguson

Not quite sure what happened, but our diad functions are all different as of Friday.

My main concern is the new lunch/break screen. Instead of the 4 time slots each, there is only 2 for breaks and one for lunch! What about our third break we get after 10 hours? Or our second lunch?

What about the brunch section is that still there? 2nd tea time at 3:00 pm ? Don't tell me the bastards took that as well. WHY! Damn you ! WHY!:mad:

Sent using BrownCafe App

thessalonian13

I didn't notice any changes. LOL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Only change I saw was the #4 clerk package option which I still can't figure out.

If you sheet a package with an exception code a message will pop up after you hit stop complete reminding you to bring that package to the clerk. When you are doing your end of day routine you are supposed to click on Clerk Packages to verify that the number of packages you are turning in to the clerk matches the number in the board.