Lunch time "glitch"

JL 0513

All this over a frekin minute? Good god--if you can't find a way to (sometime during the day) sneak in an extra minute or 2 of delivery time to make up for it you ain't much of a driver.
1 minute a day = 4.33 hours a year (5 day schedule).

People need to remember this whenever they're thinking of giving some minutes to the company.

rod

Retired 22 years
1 minute a day = 4.33 hours a year (5 day schedule).

People need to remember this whenever they're thinking of giving some minutes to the company.
I'm not saying to give the company "Free" time. I'm saying make up for their one minute (or whatever it is) mistake by plopping your :censored2: down for an extra minute--or for whatever it is you were cheated out of. That way is so much easier than trying to do it though their channels.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I'm not saying to give the company "Free" time. I'm saying make up for their one minute (or whatever it is) mistake by plopping your :censored2: down for an extra minute--or for whatever it is you were cheated out of. That way is so much easier than trying to do it though their channels.
Especially because you can't be disciplined for not immediatly returning to dispatch after your lunch or breaks.

What'dyabringmetoday???

There were a few times I took more. :-) If I got shorted on a check (say by 10 minutes) learned it was easier to sit my :censored2: down for an extra ten minutes at lunch than try to get a pay adjustment. It all evened out in the end.
Kind of confusing. Did you stay on lunch for ten minutes? Or go back on the clock and take ten minutes from the ruthless no good dirty bastards?

rod

Retired 22 years
Kind of confusing. Did you stay on lunch for ten minutes? Or go back on the clock and take ten minutes from the ruthless no good dirty bastards?
Went off lunch and kept my :censored2: in the chair at the restaurant or sat in my truck and listened to the radio. Probably can't do that now being you all have to wear shock collars and are being watched on camera.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Went off lunch and kept my :censored2: in the chair at the restaurant or sat in my truck and listened to the radio. Probably can't do that now being you all have to wear shock collars and are being watched on camera.
seinfeld-jerry-kills-constanza (1).gif