DIAD Functions

doodoobrwn

Like the steps from the beginning when a signature is needed so I can read and memorize them I also would like to see how many stops I've completed I have to read to memorize something sorry guys and I also need to know how to void something when I need to I can't seem too find the void button at times and just lucky and happen to void it

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The most important thing is to pay attention to how many packages at each stop.
Nothing worse than going up a driveway and realizing at the top that you were suppose to have 2 not 1

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Nothing worse than going up a driveway and realizing at the top that you were suppose to have 2 not 1

....and whenever that happens, the customer will be standing there waiting on the delivery.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

....and whenever that happens, the customer will be standing there waiting on the delivery.

Set down package and DIAD, motion to consignee, "Be right back", sheepishly walk back to the pkg car.

novadriver

Sounds like an international waybill. Gotta punch in the 6 character shipper # from the label in the blank space the cursor defaults to before you get the sig.
What if there isnt a shipper acct # on handwritten label? What do you guys put in when diad asks? I just put 6 middle numbers from tracking number (sup trained me like that). Wonder how many free nda ups is shipping since shippers wont write the acct number.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What if there isnt a shipper acct # on handwritten label? What do you guys put in when diad asks? I just put 6 middle numbers from tracking number (sup trained me like that). Wonder how many free nda ups is shipping since shippers wont write the acct number.

You are supposed to put the first 6 characters of the shipper name.

Closed loop billing makes sure that we don't deliver any free NDA. The delivery scan of the ASD is linked with the billing copy that was scanned at origin.