Diad IV help

Hi AssistantSanta
I primarily get this no DR when I deliver to this one guys address. Every time, never fails. I know that I'm not hitting the F5 Button twice like my SUP. thinks I'm. If this were the case I would be doing this on every delivery. All the other deliveries are delivered without any problems. I don't remember when this No DR shows up in the screen. If he just has one package then I SCAN/Big Arrow Down/F5 & then the # where the package is being left at. 7 for the front door.Then Check Mark(Stop Complete)

When I get to this guys address tomorrow I'm just going to call my SUP. & go step by step with him as to what I'm doing. I know that I'm not hitting F5 twice like he thinks I'm.

Thank you for your help!

AssistantSanta

Hi UpstateNYUPSer
Like i said in my earlier post my SUP. seems to think that I hit the F5 button twice. I told him that the no DR always appears on this guys address, he does receive a lot of packages. But I told my SUP that how can I be hitting the F5 button twice if all of my other deliveries go through without any problems. I'm doing the exact same thing for this guys address with the No Dr as i do for all other deliveries. So what should I do after i scan the package & then the no DR shows up. Do I hit Big Arrow down then Sig. Icon & then Enter. After they sign press Sig. Icon Then type in customers name & then press enter Icon. Then Hit Check Mark(Stop Complete) & then Press 1? Thanks for your help In advance.

Yes big arrow up will get you out of notice message.

If you try to release at a problem address, it would give you the same message as if you tried to DR a signature required package.

You sheet up (make the list) all the packages.
Sig button, enter.
Get the signature.
Sig button
Key in name
Enter

If you get stuck in sig screen scribble something, key in something random, then when you're back to the list, hit sig button again. It will ask you that sig already exists and if you want to void it. Say yes.

From there, you can process it as NotIn if needed

If they left you an InfoNotice with the back of it signed, you go to deliver, SDN and key in the name, enter, then check mark. Then, push 1. You'll have to ask your supervisor if you can use accept something they wrote on their own paper as signed notice.