DIAD Notes

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I always point out the really bad ones and say, "yeah, it looks sketchy from the road, but it's totally fine. There's a big turnaround." (There is no turnaround)
Even better is when you tell them there is no turnaround and the driveway is a mile long.

barnyard

KTM rider
Notes are where all the garage door codes are on my route. I also have notes for 2 that have called in concerns for petty things. Note: Beware of Richard Cranium.

Rack em

Made the Podium
DIAD 6 will group notes together and display them at the appropriate time(s).
If the Diad 6 is that smart phone type thing without buttons then it won't display any notes because it will be broke before I leave the building. The Diad 5 is just fine, there is no need to re invent the wheel. Especially when that wheel is a piece of junk.

DiadDev

Software Developer
If the Diad 6 is that smart phone type thing without buttons then it won't display any notes because it will be broke before I leave the building. The Diad 5 is just fine, there is no need to re invent the wheel. Especially when that wheel is a piece of junk.

DIAD 6 is a ruggedized device with a hardware QWERTY keyboard.

Poop Head

Judge me.
they shoulda just bought new batteries for the 5's. I mean, how much faster can a person possibly scan packages?

I'm pretty sure the whole point of the 6 is the big screen for "turn by turn directions". Right on par with the stupidity of Orion.

Bob11B

This isn’t notes but I love when I scan a package (medical) and it says do not deliver if unwrapped or tampered with, big arrow up....do not leave....shipper release