Did I get the job for ups ?

Adolfo95

Hey guys I’m new to the forums but anyways so I applied to ups for automotive mechanic and I basically applied on nov 11 and got interviewed nov 15 and basically everything went smooth and he said he’s going to do background check and over the weekend I might get additional forums to fill out and I should get call back soon . So over the weekend the 16th I had to fill out w4 and direct deposit etc ... so my questions am I basically in ?and now it’s just a waiting game to be called ? It’s been a month and my application still says active and complete... so did I get the job ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey guys I’m new to the forums but anyways so I applied to ups for automotive mechanic and I basically applied on nov 11 and got interviewed nov 15 and basically everything went smooth and he said he’s going to do background check and over the weekend I might get additional forums to fill out and I should get call back soon . So over the weekend the 16th I had to fill out w4 and direct deposit etc ... so my questions am I basically in ?and now it’s just a waiting game to be called ? It’s been a month and my application still says active and complete... so did I get the job ?

So, you think a bunch of stranger’s on the internet can tell you if you got a job somewhere

Box Ox

They'll see you after peak, Adolf. Probably no time or space to on-board a new mechanic right now.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
So, you think a bunch of stranger’s on the internet can tell you if you got a job somewhere

Speak for yourself. I most certainly can tell him.

giphy.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-3-c8b0580d9e08.gif