Did the UPSers.com log in get changed?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I can no longer get to the screen where you type in the language preference, employee ID#, and password. This is the new login screen, and when I enter my employee ID# it formats it as an email address, which it does not recognize. Is there a work-around?
DCFBC794-0401-4C3E-A2E7-B92DCE0700D5.png
FC822476-05E8-4041-B2DB-C03CA0D4CDC5.png

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
It changed sometime last year, maybe 6 months ago? Yes, the new log-in is "your employee ID #"@ups.com, IIRC you should still be able to use your existing password, but be prepared to come up with a new one. You may have to change it immediately, or in the near future. Including upper & lower case letters, numbers, and a character.

Try some of the tips on this thread:UPSERS.COM impossible to log in | UPS Discussions, or this:Sign on | UPS Discussions

You may have to login from a computer at least once, first, not mobile phone.

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It changed sometime last year, maybe 6 months ago? Yes, the new log-in is "your employee ID #"@ups.com, IIRC you should still be able to use your existing password, but be prepared to come up with a new one. You may have to change it immediately, or in the near future. Including upper & lower case letters, numbers, and a character.

Try some of the tips on this thread:UPSERS.COM impossible to log in | UPS Discussions, or this:Sign on | UPS Discussions

You may have to login from a computer at least once, first, not mobile phone.
Thanks, I was forgetting to type in the “@ups.com” after my ID number, that was the problem.