Using new Diads to fire drivers!

Steamer

Strange for you maybe.
fire-in-the-sky.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
logging into my name and purposely misdelivering some of my packages. They would hold them at the building until I leave, then go out with another board logged into my name and misdeliver.
When they did this was the member of management who was acting like you for delivery ,dressed in some sort of synthetic body suit that looked like you too?
You know have a plastic or rubber Utahloader costume? Because honestly that would be pretty cool

Steamer

Hello it’s been awhile, but here I am again.. I have caught some attention of some higher ups at UPS. They have begun shutting my signal off in my diad so I can’t receive messages, sending me my NDA’s to my board at 11:30 (commit time at 12:00), logging into my name and purposely misdelivering some of my packages. They would hold them at the building until I leave, then go out with another board logged into my name and misdeliver. I’ve said something to them, but it hasn’t stopped. I don’t think they are trying to nickel and dime me until I get fired, because I haven’t been called into the office for anything, rather I believe they are trying to bait me into “Going off”.
I know they have done this because they have told me they do it,..when I was mutual friends with them. I hate to be this guy, but to keep baiting someone to “Go off”, is outright sick and mental abuse.
Now with these newer diads and NO PASSWORD to log into my account, I’m wondering if they designed them on purpose so you don’t have to have a password to log into said drivers EDD. It’s much easier on their end to commit fraud, all while it’s looking like it’s coming from the driver. They are removing my pickups, so I think the pickups don’t have anything going out, then putting them right back into my EDD one minute before the end commit time. It’s been hell, for about six months. Salting my loads everyday with misloads that have almost the exact addresses I deliver to, hoping I don’t notice until the end of the day. Then, I look like the bad guy.
Like I said, I hate to be this guy, and hate to think that some of my supervisors are conmen, but they are. I’ve been documenting everything and have one hungry lawyer, (Like I said…I hate to be MR. Sue Happy) but I cannot take this any longer. I’m waiting for them to discipline me for something I don’t deserve, then I’m dropping the hammer. We are under new higher management and most of the older guys are retired or out now, so I’m guessing they got the go-ahead to start setting people up. They are even changing names on boxes and labels threatening me, they have even put a hidden microphone in my truck (I have proof). Our new center manager has a degree in psychology and is using it. He’s in a round about way embarrassing people at PCM’s, making people worry about getting canned over being one minute late, so on and so forth. They have hacked into my Facebook account, my UPSERS account, pretty much everything.
I’m going to fight like hell, and hopefully be the first to set the precedent. Laugh all you want, but there’s no jokes over here. It’s game on. It’s pretty obvious and other drivers are starting to pick up what’s happening. They setup my girlfriend she’s a UPS driver, fired her, laughed about it and rubbed it in my face, (also have proof)I guess my question is, how normal is this? What’s your horror stories from management? What should I be prepared for next? My case seems extremely tight, organized..it seems like an open and shut case, even against their best lawyers, proof is proof, right? Any feedback is much appreciated. I will update, thank you all for helping me throughout my career! I love ya Brownies.
They probably turn your hand brake and flashers off when you are inside at stops too. :-)

BrownSnowFlake

Hello it’s been awhile, but here I am again.. I have caught some attention of some higher ups at UPS. They have begun shutting my signal off in my diad so I can’t receive messages, sending me my NDA’s to my board at 11:30 (commit time at 12:00), logging into my name and purposely misdelivering some of my packages. They would hold them at the building until I leave, then go out with another board logged into my name and misdeliver. I’ve said something to them, but it hasn’t stopped. I don’t think they are trying to nickel and dime me until I get fired, because I haven’t been called into the office for anything, rather I believe they are trying to bait me into “Going off”.
I know they have done this because they have told me they do it,..when I was mutual friends with them. I hate to be this guy, but to keep baiting someone to “Go off”, is outright sick and mental abuse.
Now with these newer diads and NO PASSWORD to log into my account, I’m wondering if they designed them on purpose so you don’t have to have a password to log into said drivers EDD. It’s much easier on their end to commit fraud, all while it’s looking like it’s coming from the driver. They are removing my pickups, so I think the pickups don’t have anything going out, then putting them right back into my EDD one minute before the end commit time. It’s been hell, for about six months. Salting my loads everyday with misloads that have almost the exact addresses I deliver to, hoping I don’t notice until the end of the day. Then, I look like the bad guy.
Like I said, I hate to be this guy, and hate to think that some of my supervisors are conmen, but they are. I’ve been documenting everything and have one hungry lawyer, (Like I said…I hate to be MR. Sue Happy) but I cannot take this any longer. I’m waiting for them to discipline me for something I don’t deserve, then I’m dropping the hammer. We are under new higher management and most of the older guys are retired or out now, so I’m guessing they got the go-ahead to start setting people up. They are even changing names on boxes and labels threatening me, they have even put a hidden microphone in my truck (I have proof). Our new center manager has a degree in psychology and is using it. He’s in a round about way embarrassing people at PCM’s, making people worry about getting canned over being one minute late, so on and so forth. They have hacked into my Facebook account, my UPSERS account, pretty much everything.
I’m going to fight like hell, and hopefully be the first to set the precedent. Laugh all you want, but there’s no jokes over here. It’s game on. It’s pretty obvious and other drivers are starting to pick up what’s happening. They setup my girlfriend she’s a UPS driver, fired her, laughed about it and rubbed it in my face, (also have proof)I guess my question is, how normal is this? What’s your horror stories from management? What should I be prepared for next? My case seems extremely tight, organized..it seems like an open and shut case, even against their best lawyers, proof is proof, right? Any feedback is much appreciated. I will update, thank you all for helping me throughout my career! I love ya Brownies.
BC7C2D83-2A6A-4B99-8359-26250B00AAF6.jpeg

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
If they really delivered it themselves to make you look bad, it would show in the delivery records (example. you went to 123 apple street and made the delivery at 12PM, if they delivered something it would show on a different board and the address would show out of trace. if they delivered 125 apple it would show the completion and later and tracking would show you out of the area at that time). C'mon man. The board would absolve you from any wrong doing. Stop listening to those lil voices in your head.