Didn’t know it could get slower

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have a different postal worker at my house everyday, shows up anywhere from 8am to 8pm. I just had my heating company service contract revoked and a late fee added to my account because the mail took a month to deliver the checks 5 miles away. Done with those worthless asshats. Prime example of what happens when government subsidizes a program and never lets it fail. UPS would have been gone a long time ago if they ran like USPS. I gladly pay premium UPS prices to ship now.
You can do most bill paying and corresponding over e-mail
Ever heard of it

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yep, USPS for some work shoes
CD5EE264-837E-4652-A6D5-91BB8F8281E5.jpeg

Mind you, I live in Ga

Poop Head

Judge me.
I have a different postal worker at my house everyday, shows up anywhere from 8am to 8pm. I just had my heating company service contract revoked and a late fee added to my account because the mail took a month to deliver the checks 5 miles away. Done with those worthless asshats. Prime example of what happens when government subsidizes a program and never lets it fail. UPS would have been gone a long time ago if they ran like USPS. I gladly pay premium UPS prices to ship now.
I had a bill go to collections because someone at the post office put that i moved. I didnt move.

Jetboat1

Imagine if UPS slowed down all packages 1 day the number of trailers needed to store them all would be insane! Where is the post office going to store all this mail? How does that save money?

AKCoverMan

On my rural route one of my customers top comments when I pull up is “Oh, thank God they shipped it with you!”

The Post Office is a real crap shoot where packages are concerned. Many customers just get a note in mailbox directing them to go to a postal facility many miles away and stand in line, while others don’t even get a note; the package is just sent back as undeliverable.

Meanwhile I deliver to these same customers front door every time.

Some customers have quit ordering anything because too often the shipper uses USPS and the customers don’t get their stuff. Seems much worse in the areas where the USPS version of PVDs deliver the mail out of their private vehicles in street clothes.

It pisses me off to no end that my tax dollars go to fund competitors who do such a poor job. Maybe if they left packages to real package delivery companies and focused on first class letters it wouldn’t have to slow down.