Why the Lynchburg area’s UPS mail package delivery has gotten slower

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Why the Lynchburg area’s UPS mail package delivery has gotten slower - WSLS

Delays are coming from technology changes at a Lynchburg Distribution Center​

Several people living and working in the Lynchburg area are frustrated and say they are having to wait longer to get UPS deliveries.

It’s especially difficult for those like Mitch Eggleston. He depends on UPS to get the items he needs for his Appomattox business, TShirtzNow.

“Most of our business is time-oriented. We need stuff,” Eggleston says. “We need to get it in and make sure we can get it to the customer on time. In those cases, it has hurt us. It has hurt us a lot.”

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Several people living and working in the Lynchburg area are frustrated and say they are having to wait longer to get UPS deliveries.

It’s especially difficult for those like Mitch Eggleston. He depends on UPS to get the items he needs for his Appomattox business, TShirtzNow.

“Most of our business is time-oriented. We need stuff,” Eggleston says. “We need to get it in and make sure we can get it to the customer on time. In those cases, it has hurt us. It has hurt us a lot.”

Yeah it ain’t happening if those T-shirt’s take an extra day
SMDH

rod

Retired 22 years
Up hill both ways?
Nope---an honest 50. Back when I was in high school and JFK was trying to get the nation to get in shape. Part of his plan was for people to take a 50 mile hike. Two friends and I did it. I had a skin rash between my legs for a week afterwards--- Had to walk bowlegged.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nope---an honest 50. Back when I was in high school and JFK was trying to get the nation to get in shape. Part of his plan was for people to take a 50 mile hike. Two friends and I did it. I had a skin rash between my legs for a week afterwards--- Had to walk bowlegged.
I could walk like a stray dog back in the day.

pkgdriver

Did penicillin take the rash away?

One day at a time

It’s the new diad 6. Everything takes longer.