Different Presidents, Different Troops

diesel96

mmmmmm. Can we add a side of cardboard to go with that? Sorry, it sounds nasty dude.:sick:

Frankly, your opinion was not summoned, nor does anyone care. Some of us may perfer to have a healthy diet and therefore appreciate a healthy receipe. So keep on sucking down Big Macs and milkshakes and enrich drug companies for obesity, hypertension and cholesterol symptons.

Sammie

Chick Pea Burger :

Ingredients
- 3/4 lb carrot
- 1-2 garlic cloves chopped
-1 lg can of chickpeas (19oz) -
or 2 small cans
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt and pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- oil (for frying)
- whole wheat bread (cut off edges)
- 1 tomato
- 1 red onion

With a Food processer or small chopper
-chop carrots set aside
-chop garlic set aside
-drain and rinse chickpeas and place in processor with garlic, ground spices, salt and pepper.
- process to a rough paste, then add carrot, egg, flour and process briefly till evenly mixed
-form into 3 lrg burgers or 6 small burgers
- fry in oil 3-5 minutes each side and
drain on paper towel.
- toast bread, serve with slice of
tamato, onion, and mayo.
Enjoy, and don't feel guilty about having seconds.....

And here all this time I visualized you as the Marlboro Man with a steak every night, not a closet Emeril. Who would have guessed? Must be your deep voice.

What say we all pitch in and send Des an apron:

wackyplanetshop_2046_38007517

Seriously tho, any guy who can cook is good in my book. When you get
a minute, perhaps you can share some tofu dessert ideas...:spaghetti:
(That's vegan spagetti BTW...)

chev

Nightcrawler
Frankly, your opinion was not summoned, nor does anyone care. Some of us may perfer to have a healthy diet and therefore appreciate a healthy receipe. So keep on sucking down Big Macs and milkshakes and enrich drug companies for obesity, hypertension and cholesterol symptons.
Wow. Talk about someone who can't "take it".
I guess I better check the site url again. I wasn't aware it was changed to diesel96's world.
I will remember to ask your exclusive permission to post next time oh grand and worthy one.
Fear not. This is the last time I will respond/post to any of your jibberish.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
He is the consummate politician. Say what the people you are talking to want to hear. He was one of the biggest critics of our armed forces and the job they were doing and now he only praises them. What a load. Our country's leadership is in serious trouble. I have three family members in the military and they are all very nervous about what may happen in the near future. I just hope his advisers are more knowledgable than he is.

wkmac

He is the consummate politician. Say what the people you are talking to want to hear. He was one of the biggest critics of our armed forces and the job they were doing and now he only praises them. What a load. Our country's leadership is in serious trouble. I have three family members in the military and they are all very nervous about what may happen in the near future. I just hope his advisers are more knowledgable than he is.

bubsdad,

Don't sweat it. Obama held over lots of Bushese including Gates and contary to D's assertions of promise keeping, that doesn't seem to be the case when it come to the imperial war machine.

President Barack Obama has requested another $83.4 billion (£57 billion) from Congress to pay for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, using a controversial special troop funding provision that he voted against as a senator.

Antiwar congressman and activists who played a key role in Mr Obama's election campaign criticised him for deploying the same "off the books" funding tactic that were introduced by his predecessor George W Bush.

Barack Obama uses Bush funding tactics to finance wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

And if you are thinking Obama is just a one hit wonder, well the hits keep a coming.

Obama Follows Bush Policy on Detainee Access to Courts

&

like his brother Bush before him

White House: Obama 'absolutely' stands behind effort to throw out warrantless wiretapping suit

Speaking of hits, here's a goodie sung to the immortal Johnny Cash tune:

I see the cracks a grow'n
Grow'n round the bend
And poor ole Diesel's cryin'
As the Neo-cons Own the White House Again!

I oughta be in show bidness!
:winks:

This is Conrad reporting for Anarchy News!

:happy-very:

And when are you Stupid-cons gonna realize it doesn't matter who is elected to sit in the oval office. The war machine is it's own self serving interests that both political parties bow down to so posting stupid video's from YouTube either showing troops at attention as ordered by their commanders or instructed by their commanders to whop it up doesn't mean a damn thing either way!

How many of you have had some company VIP or other high level arse wipe visit your operation and the boss had everyone put on the good ole' dog and pony show just for looks? Same thing in this case too IMO!

Now if one of those soldiers stood up, called Obama a liar and told him to go "friend" himself! Well now we got us a game! To the front of the line for a Medal of Honor IMO!
:peaceful:

And BTW: Should have done that to Bush too!

diesel96

As the father of a 5 year veteran, I've never heard of Obama or ANY Presidential canidate criticizing our Armed Forces. Just Bush's foriegn policy towards IRAQ.....

bubsdad,

Don't sweat it. Obama held over lots of Bushese including Gates and contary to D's assertions of promise keeping, that doesn't seem to be the case when it come to the imperial war machine.

Quote from your link;

"Meanwhile, the top US commander in Iraq has given warning that American combat troops may be required to remain in Iraq after Mr Obama's June 20 withdrawal deadline to deal with al Qaeda terrorists in Mosul and Baqubah. Indeed, General Ray Odierno said that troops levels in the two troubled cities might actually rise rather than fall."

Displaying links, with the use of such catch phrases as "may" or "might" eliminates your show business desires from Documentaries to fictional drama's:wink2:.....but you still deserve an Oscar......

wkmac

Displaying links, with the use of such catch phrases as "may" or "might" eliminates your show business desires from Documentaries to fictional drama's:wink2:.....but you still deserve an Oscar......

Hey, I've not seen you post a thing to counter the claims but I guess you're to busy denying Obama was bowing to the Saudi Royals. Got a secret for ya. Obama wasn't bowing. Since my kids are musicians, we have some really high end gear in the house including a 32 channel mixer, monster speakers and all kinds of EQ and sound enhancement devices. We ran the video through this gear which greatly enhanced the sound and as Obama bent over you can clearly hear him ask,

Where do you pee through all that get up?

Sammie

bubsdad,

And if you are thinking Obama is just a one hit wonder, well the hits keep a coming.

Obama Follows Bush Policy on Detainee Access to Courts

&

like his brother Bush before him

White House: Obama 'absolutely' stands behind effort to throw out warrantless wiretapping suit

Speaking of hits, here's a goodie sung to the immortal Johnny Cash tune:

I see the cracks a grow'n
Grow'n round the bend
And poor ole Diesel's cryin'
As the Neo-cons Own the White House Again!

I oughta be in show bidness!

Speaking of songs, here's a goodun for ya.

[video=youtube;2U6Yg9ckZv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U6Yg9ckZv8[/video]