Direct Deposit Question

Kae3106

Yes. You can split into up to four accounts. You can update the primary account on UPSers.com. For the other accounts, you will have to submit a paper form to Payroll that indicates a percentage or dollar amount to send to those accounts.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I just do it through my bank. My check gets direct deposit to my credit union. Then $xxx gets sent to our joint account at another financial institution. The rest is mine Bwahahahahahaha!!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I just do it through my bank. My check gets direct deposit to my credit union. Then $xxx gets sent to our joint account at another financial institution. The rest is mine Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Mine gets directly deposited in the wife's checking account. I do get to look at the pay stub.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Mine gets deposited into my checking then transferred to different accounts as needed. Im not crazy enough to direct deposit into our joint ac****. Id be broke as a joke if I did that. We pay utilities and stuff with that joint account and I pay the mortgage and my car payment with my account which she has no acess to. Im a dumb man not a crazy man lol.