Direct Deposit Question

BiggieBrown

At midnight tonight.
If you have online checking you can literally wrap yourself in a blanket with a cup of decaff coffee and refresh the page and watch the money hit your account in real time.

necondaa

At midnight tonight.
If you have online checking you can literally wrap yourself in a blanket with a cup of decaff coffee and refresh the page and watch the money hit your account in real time.
I'm a new hire so I'm not sure if that will affect me of getting tonight even though my supervisor said Thursday or Friday

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Do you know when that will get delivered? Thanks for everyone answering
i just told you, if you just started and signed up it takes 2 paychecks to be directed deposited, it is usually there in the morning. Some banks put it through at midnight some do it in the morning. If it is not there, you most likely have a live check at the building

KoennenTiger

My check is deposited every Wednesday night at midnight. Because credit union. When I used to get paper checks they'd arrive either Thursday or Friday depending on how reliable that lazy UPS delivery guy is

Timtron22

Sadly with my bank, mines don't come in til 3am Friday morning lol rather that, than having to cash a check. Am i right?