Dirty-Dusty - Package cars.

Integrity

Binge Poster
When will they start cleaning the windows and trucks everyday like they used to?
The Trucks are Filthy!
This is potentially an Art 18 Sec 1 Grievance.

I would bring this up to your Shop Steward.

Please report back exactly what your Shop Steward says regarding this.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
This is potentially an Art 18 Sec 1 Grievance.

I would bring this up to your Shop Steward.

Please report back exactly what your Shop Steward says regarding this.
I do bring all the Yellow cola, H2O etc bottles that get left in my Pkg car from the Sat. drivers into the office for the "hazmat team" to dispose of properly...

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
never. it was a cost that they permanently got rid of. however a few drivers in my center, they themselves occasionally at the end of their day pull into the car wash and hose out the inside of their car, and scrub surfaces in the cab. once i saw one of them with a cordless grinder borrowed from the auto shop with a wire wheel polishing a bunch of the unpainted metal in the cab. didn't look brand new but it ended up a hell of alot better. and they do this all on the clock. so if you hate it so much and it's not only that you love to complain about it, you could DIY.

Integrity

Binge Poster
never. it was a cost that they permanently got rid of. however a few drivers in my center, they themselves occasionally at the end of their day pull into the car wash and hose out the inside of their car, and scrub surfaces in the cab. once i saw one of them with a cordless grinder borrowed from the auto shop with a wire wheel polishing a bunch of the unpainted metal in the cab. didn't look brand new but it ended up a hell of alot better. and they do this all on the clock. so if you hate it so much and it's not only that you love to complain about it, you could DIY.
Never?

It is in the CBA.