Disabled

RTS313

IMG_3067.gif

RTS313

You used to be full-time? And they let you go back to part-time? I don’t know of any mechanism that allows that other than quitting.
I’m saying. I seen a PT inside guys be loaned out to centers for years as a driver working 40 hours. They got hurt they came back Parttime. They never got promoted or fulltime. They choose to remain PT and drive when center needed help. Center played the game. Pay them lower rate drive 40 hours. If I recall only Jan and February they were sent back. Come March they went back to centers till next January

Thebrownblob

I’m saying. I seen a PT inside guys be loaned out to centers for years as a driver working 40 hours. They got hurt they came back Parttime. They never got promoted or fulltime. They choose to remain PT and drive when center needed help. Center played the game. Pay them lower rate drive 40 hours. If I recall only Jan and February they were sent back. Come March they went back to centers till next January
Oh, for sure if the company is allowed to do that. It happens a lot, but it’s not quite the same thing as being full-time and going back to part-time.