Discipline on telematics.......total bs

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by moldsporh, Jul 19, 2018.

1. MenInBrown

MenInBrown Well-Known Member

They can try to fire me over some bs, but rest assured my bosses know they will have to face me outside of work. When I get angry, I make very bad decisions.

2. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

I don't have telematics in my package car. Guess they'll have to find a different reason to fire my ass.

3. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Instead of write ups they should offer the option spanking in the form of discipline.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Dragon

Dragon Package Center Manager

Yawn.....were skered...

5. Dragon

Dragon Package Center Manager

Yawn...double skered....

6. browned out

browned out Well-Known Member

The following language is also very disconcerting.

No driver shall be issued a warning notice based solely upon the
    above-mentioned systems without first having a verbal counseling
    session on an identical infraction (e.g. two seat belt violations). Any
    such discipline shall also comply with applicable Supplemental
    disciplinary procedures and requirements.

Warning Notices will lead to suspensions and discharges based on the fabricated conclusion that an employee refuses to follow management instruction. Warning notices for seat belt violations, too much idling time, too much package selection time, etc will be selectively issued. Targeted drivers that UPS wants to retaliate against will be unfairly disciplined by this article.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. MenInBrown

MenInBrown Well-Known Member

Says the weird little twerp behind the computer. Hahahahaha Go make me sandwich.

8. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

Yeah it seems like ups would just address all drivers at pcm and call that a verbal counseling session.

9. Maybe, if there's a steward present.
    "I didnt hear that said because irreg carts were being pushed past us during the pcm".

10. Hey...thought I just had was what if they changed it from employee to driver because of the car washers? In our building we have had a ton of problems with car washers driving around with bulkhead doors open, seat belt violations, and damage being done to cars with no other evidence other than telematics. I mean, that would be :censored2:ty, but maybe that’s the reason, so they can fire them for those issues since they aren’t a driver.

11. no_map_needed

no_map_needed Knowledge is key, Experience is power.

They don't count telematics in the hub or some drivers would get write-ups just for all the backing to squeeze into a tight space.