Discounts

oldngray

nowhere special
Jake hello.jpg

Observer

In our state it's - MetLife for car insurance - checked and it was way higher than what we were paying. Met Life uses Liberty Mutual I believe. I would never use Liberty Mutual ever. If you or your husband or at least 50 - trying signing up for AARP. They have better discounts than UPS - even for shipping by UPS and the car insurance is locked in a year instead of 6 months. Makes it easier to budget. Geico is good also. You will be amazed how lopsided the quotes are when you get them back. Just amazing. Maybe hubby could take time to show you the discount page on UPSers.com - the only one I saw worthwhile was the phone one - but we use a different carrier. We haven't checked the discount UPSer page for a few years after finding such a tiny discount for shipping a package by UPS - it was like 7%. Oh well good luck and good hunting.

Heavy Package

Thanks Turd. I’d love to but he doesn’t have a login and he’s currently at work and way too busy to deal with my constant texting of questions. This is my one day off for the week so I was hoping to be able to get car insurance out of the way today.

Your husband sounds like a complete loser. Just sayin'... Now go get me a beer and a sammich.

Box Ox

I've gotten a 20$ monthly discount off my At&T cell phone bill for approx 4 years now.

To add on to this, the Verizon discount is 22% off the data plan portion of the bill. Nothing off the $20/line access fee that’s in addition to the data plan cost. The discount doesn’t apply to the unlimited data plans that are great for catching up on Netflix/TV during lunch.