Discovered the cure for a hangover today.

llamainmypocket

You can also prevent them by staying hydrated. A hangover the the result of dehydration due to urinating more than your drinking. By carbing up with heavy foods your replacing some of the lost minerals, giving yourself a high fuel source, probably drinking a lot to wash it down, and indulging in comfort food to distract yourself from your state while you replenish. Then that caffeine at the end is counterbalancing the insulin bomb you threw at it by raising your metabolism.

It may be nice but it's a lot of work. The drinking culture in the country is way off. People would do a lot better by going out to eat until they're drunk with a lot of high fluid foods. It would prevent hangover, allow a less toxic feeling of intoxication. Nobody ever puts any thought into how they drink.

In simple, what you did after the hangover should be done while your drinking. Trust me, it will be much nicer.

What kind of job are ya looking for? :innocent:
What kind of job are ya looking for? :innocent:
200w.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You can also prevent them by staying hydrated. A hangover the the result of dehydration due to urinating more than your drinking. By carbing up with heavy foods your replacing some of the lost minerals, giving yourself a high fuel source, probably drinking a lot to wash it down, and indulging in comfort food to distract yourself from your state while you replenish. Then that caffeine at the end is counterbalancing the insulin bomb you threw at it by raising your metabolism.

It may be nice but it's a lot of work. The drinking culture in the country is way off. People would do a lot better by going out to eat until they're drunk with a lot of high fluid foods. It would prevent hangover, allow a less toxic feeling of intoxication. Nobody ever puts any thought into how they drink.

In simple, what you did after the hangover should be done while your drinking. Trust me, it will be much nicer.
If I can remember to drink at least a 32 ounce g2 before I go to bed. I'll be fine in the morning.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hangover is because you are dehydrated from alcohol. Drink fluids of some kind before going to bed but doesn't really matter what. Mostly a matter of personal preferences. Just as long as you hydrate some way.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm down to just one or two hangovers a year now. I probably should be have more now that I can just sleep them off. I do remember working with one was no treat.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hangover is because you are dehydrated from alcohol. Drink fluids of some kind before going to bed but doesn't really matter what. Mostly a matter of personal preferences. Just as long as you hydrate some way.
Actually for some it's more than just dehydration the toxins trying to leave your body can make you feel pretty rough. Hydrating helps clear them out.