Dispatched On-Time?

Wyoming

Curious as to the experience in your building, as we are already experiencing delays getting out in the am, and it's not yet Thanksgiving.

OKLABob

Our start time is supposed to be 9 they bumped it back to 930 almost everyday but we get out later then that. This has been going on for months.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Every once in a while we run past 9:15 but almost everyone except a few poor suckers are out before 9:30. PVD crap was ramped up. They load 6 PVD routes into 1 package car in sequence order and reload as they arrive. If someone does not show up or pieces do not fit then some lucky driver will deliver the leftover. They tend to not get out until after 10:00

35years

Gravy route
Imagine....

We used to punch in at 7:45 and the load was wrapped.

Now I run strait NDA and can't get more than 5 stops off before 10:30.

Is there anyone in this entire company who can right the ship? They have no balls.

This peak is shaping up to be a disaster. There is absolutely no chance our bldg. runs clean. We will be rolling missed stops by black Friday.

Guess how many PVDs show up when we have significant snow:2cold:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Curious as to the experience in your building, as we are already experiencing delays getting out in the am, and it's not yet Thanksgiving.
945 start. Lately out of building at 10-1015. Floyd, Erik, & Sara will be pulling hair out by Xmas.

Round the block again

Got the same problem, I’m lucky to get 6 NDAs on time and everything else late. Why can’t everything get pushed a hour earlier so everything is on time. That’ll make Ups better.

Rack em

Made the Podium
So little Timmy doesn’t get his tricycle till Dec 26th. He’ll live.
People that ship or order stuff last minute and expect it to arrive on time, then get mad when it doesn't, really piss me off. Outside of peak they have every right to be mad, but when our system is overloaded by garbage amazon and weather holds up volume then stfu because it isn't our fault you waited until the last minute to ship or order your unneeded crap! Merry freaking Christmas.

ManInBrown

For the 9000th time I am going to say it again. If Abney had any balls, he would call Bezos tomorrow and say we have called an audible. Pound sand and deliver your own garbage this Xmas and from here going forward. This partnership is over. Should have been done 10 years ago. Amazon would choke on their own vomit trying to deliver all their crap. But our leadership has no guts and continue to only focus on today’s profit and cannot see the future. Amazon is what they are, because we helped them get there. One day they will put us out of business and the CEO at the time it happens, will stand their scratching his/her head wondering where it all went wrong.

I have never been on the side of the people on here saying Amazon will eventually be the end of us. But I am really starting to think they might be right.

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
For the 9000th time I am going to say it again. If Abney had any balls, he would call Bezos tomorrow and say we have called an audible. Pound sand and deliver your own garbage this Xmas and from here going forward. This partnership is over. Should have been done 10 years ago. Amazon would choke on their own vomit trying to deliver all their crap. But our leadership has no guts and continue to only focus on today’s profit and cannot see the future. Amazon is what they are, because we helped them get there. One day they will put us out of business and the CEO will stand their scratching his/her head wondering where it all went wrong.

I have never been on the side of the people on here saying Amazon will eventually be the end of us. But I am really starting to think they might be right.
Amen brother, well said.

UPSjedi41

367F0286-BB11-4CAF-BCA2-30519B5C47BB.jpeg

barnyard

KTM rider
We used to punch in at 7:45 and the load was wrapped.

Drivers started at 7:50 when I started on the preload. We start at 9:10 and some days do not leave the building till after 930. Last year at peak, we had a couple of days that we did not leave till 10.