disqualified 22.4 :(

watdaflock?

Ya gotta play the new UPS downloadable game app. If ya get to level 10, for sure you'll qualify next time.
The game trains you to become a runner gunner.
IMG_0406.jpeg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I take lunch usually around 1. I post a pic if I can remember.
Do you guys gas your own cars on road? We do and an old vet showed me how to code that last week, you go other work, car wash, and the time stamp pops up. We just had a guy go down and get his job back earlier in the year for stealing time, I’m trying to code everything I do to protect my butt

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Do you guys gas your own cars on road? We do and an old vet showed me how to code that last week, you go other work, car wash, and the time stamp pops up. We just had a guy go down and get his job back earlier in the year for stealing time, I’m trying to code everything I do to protect my butt
Nah brah. I’m from Jersey, I don’t even know how to get the nozzle off the machine.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
We wait for the trucks to be empty then 30 of us pile up at the gas station and wait for someone to show up and swipe for us.

Est.1998

We have pumps on property that the car wash guys use to fill our cars either every day or every other day.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Its probably because you are white and you don't fit the profile and someone else in the building that they like better is next in line. Sucks to hear that I would call the manager and beg for another chance use human emotion against him.
Buddy, you are the anti- @rickyb. For the love of God, don't drag everything down to current events levels just because you can.