disqualified as 22.4

So on my 17th day I was told to report to my road supe when I got to work. He then informed me I was dqed because my numbers where not looking good. That previous Saturday they sent me out with 155 stops claimed it was only to take me 4.5 hrs lol. They sent out with a truck with a broken cradle and a route I never been on. I was told to use my phones gps and one supe even gave me his portable batteries because I only carry 1 portable in my bag. While doing the route a customers dog ran out of the house and jumped up on me ended up knocking me off the stoop and rolling my ankle. I continued to finish my route because I wanted the job and have already had a twisted ankle twice and figured icing it when home would be fine. I finished my route in 10.5 hrs phone kept dying but I got every package off. I return truck punch out and leave the portable batteries on supes desk with note letting him know about the dog jumping on me and my ankle being swollen. On the following Tuesday they dqed me saying my numbers where not where they wanted and that Saturday wasnt really being held against me. I asked them if there was anything else I could do since we are heading into peak and until I can get another chance I really wanted to work. So next day I get a 9am meeting with gm finally at 11 even has time to see me, we talk about possible handler job, then I explain about how I need to get my ankle looked at. He says he had no clue about my ankle and we have to write reports if I want to be seen. I show my ankle which is now 4x its normal size and say yeah i want to be seen. They make me wait another 1.5 hr before they have another road supe come in and take me to walkin, I get restrictions and put into an air cast. Next day Liberty calls and ask if I would do Taw if they offer it, I tell him sure as long as I can follow restrictions I'll do whatever they got for me. That was last I heard, next week I go for reveiw with Doctors office she says they dont have claim number for me and that without it I will have to pay out of pocket for the physical therapy she wants me to do. I sent text to GM asking for it never got an answer so called Liberty they tell me it and also tell me that UPS claims I am TAW. I contacted my GM he says I am terminated, seriously what can I do. I didnt make seniority even though my numbers where coming in lower everyday, my stops per hr where basically 17-18 when all I needed they said was 20. Hell half the time I would kill time just so I wouldnt be sitting waiting on pickups then I would end up waiting at UPS store almost 1.5 hrs for them to release my ticket to me.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So on my 17th day I was told to report to my road supe when I got to work. He then informed me I was dqed because my numbers where not looking good. That previous Saturday they sent me out with 155 stops claimed it was only to take me 4.5 hrs lol. They sent out with a truck with a broken cradle and a route I never been on. I was told to use my phones gps and one supe even gave me his portable batteries because I only carry 1 portable in my bag. While doing the route a customers dog ran out of the house and jumped up on me ended up knocking me off the stoop and rolling my ankle. I continued to finish my route because I wanted the job and have already had a twisted ankle twice and figured icing it when home would be fine. I finished my route in 10.5 hrs phone kept dying but I got every package off. I return truck punch out and leave the portable batteries on supes desk with note letting him know about the dog jumping on me and my ankle being swollen. On the following Tuesday they dqed me saying my numbers where not where they wanted and that Saturday wasnt really being held against me. I asked them if there was anything else I could do since we are heading into peak and until I can get another chance I really wanted to work. So next day I get a 9am meeting with gm finally at 11 even has time to see me, we talk about possible handler job, then I explain about how I need to get my ankle looked at. He says he had no clue about my ankle and we have to write reports if I want to be seen. I show my ankle which is now 4x its normal size and say yeah i want to be seen. They make me wait another 1.5 hr before they have another road supe come in and take me to walkin, I get restrictions and put into an air cast. Next day Liberty calls and ask if I would do Taw if they offer it, I tell him sure as long as I can follow restrictions I'll do whatever they got for me. That was last I heard, next week I go for reveiw with Doctors office she says they dont have claim number for me and that without it I will have to pay out of pocket for the physical therapy she wants me to do. I sent text to GM asking for it never got an answer so called Liberty they tell me it and also tell me that UPS claims I am TAW. I contacted my GM he says I am terminated, seriously what can I do. I didnt make seniority even though my numbers where coming in lower everyday, my stops per hr where basically 17-18 when all I needed they said was 20. Hell half the time I would kill time just so I wouldnt be sitting waiting on pickups then I would end up waiting at UPS store almost 1.5 hrs for them to release my ticket to me.
Time to lawyer up or you’re going to get :censored2:ed

Yeah and what should I say to the expensive lawyer? "I got no money no job but I do got a bumm ankle can ya handle that for me?"
All I wanted was to do my work or any work and go home.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah and what should I say to the expensive lawyer? "I got no money no job but I do got a bumm ankle can ya handle that for me?"
All I wanted was to do my work or any work and go home.
You should have told them you were going to an ER immediately when you returned. Or better yet called and told them from the road you didn’t know if you could continue.

From a Land Brown Under

This word salad is why I tell drivers to always have a personal injury lawyer on retainer.

Sorry you have to go through this man.
B3B4B8BF-9A18-4C10-85E4-11E3E2291DED_4_5005_c.jpeg

I am just pissed because I originally applied for package handler wasnt trying to get back in a truck again then HR kepting calling me to take package car because I have cdl A from doing tractor trailer otr, it seems like UPS is an abusive place .

From a Land Brown Under

I am just pissed because I originally applied for package handler wasnt trying to get back in a truck again then HR kepting calling me to take package car because I have cdl A from doing tractor trailer otr, it seems like UPS is an abusive place .
You could always check the Teamsters job page on your local if you are in the union. I know in my local they usually have a spot open for a beer driver with a CDL/B and I’m guessing you could transfer your license over. If not that, some CDL/A job. If you wanna stay UPS with your injury, could ask for small sort or clerks, but clerks usually needs high ass seniority. Good luck on your endeavors.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ya think?