District Consolidation

Folks used to start working in the hub and work their way up thru the ranks. Learned the business along the way, load, unload, driving etc. Managers now don't know what it is like in the trenches, the only boxes they have ever handled is their handi-wipes. The down fall of the company will be inexperienced management trying to tell the seasoned employees how to do their jobs. All I can do is work as directed and lmao

browndevil

Folks used to start working in the hub and work their way up thru the ranks. Learned the business along the way, load, unload, driving etc. Managers now don't know what it is like in the trenches, the only boxes they have ever handled is their handi-wipes. The down fall of the company will be inexperienced management trying to tell the seasoned employees how to do their jobs. All I can do is work as directed and lmao
I remember those days. I used to say, " the guy who signs my check used to do my job"

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
When I was promoted in 1985 the District Manager told me not to flaunt or count on my college degree. In his mind, the only thing that mattered were real world results over time. I was not trusted with big tasks until I proved I could reliably complete small tasks...sounds like things have changed a little out there...