Do non-teamster UPS FT employees receive a pension?

jrupps

I worked at UPS in Elm Grove, WI from 1995-2000. I cannot recall if I received a pension as part of my employment. I was full-time, and I was NOT a union employee. Does anyone know if UPS offers pension plans to non-union, full-time employees? If so, who would I contact to get more information on my account? Thanks so much for any help out there!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We're you full time mgmnt? It's more a question of did you have enough years in to be vested in a pension. I did my driver training in Elm Grove in 1988.

UPSGUY72

I worked at UPS in Elm Grove, WI from 1995-2000. I cannot recall if I received a pension as part of my employment. I was full-time, and I was NOT a union employee. Does anyone know if UPS offers pension plans to non-union, full-time employees? If so, who would I contact to get more information on my account? Thanks so much for any help out there!

go to the local website in that area there should be a link to the pension fund. Once you go to the pension fund website you should be able register to see the status of your pension if it didn't let you created a log in you probably didn't have enough hours each of the years your work in order to be vested. In my area your have to have 5 years of 750 or more in order to be vested...

jrupps

We're you full time mgmnt? It's more a question of did you have enough years in to be vested in a pension. I did my driver training in Elm Grove in 1988.

I wasn't management, but yes, I was full-time. I was a Preferred Customer Associate. And again, I wasn't union.

jrupps

go to the local website in that area there should be a link to the pension fund. Once you go to the pension fund website you should be able register to see the status of your pension if it didn't let you created a log in you probably didn't have enough hours each of the years your work in order to be vested. In my area your have to have 5 years of 750 or more in order to be vested...

I'm not sure what you mean by the local website? The only one I'm aware of is ups.com, and that doesn't offer much help as far as benefit plans, etc. I worked there for 5 years, and I was full-time, so I worked 1500+ hours each year. BUT... I wasn't union. So, I'm still not sure??