Do they lay off all seasonal or terminate their employment?

Brotherrr

If you worked as a seasonal DH, and they had you turn in your vest a couple weeks ago, does that mean you're laid off or just outright terminated? I guess what I'm asking is, is there any chance they would ask a seasonal DH back for an inside job in a month or two? There are no jobs posted for my location right now so I cant apply for anything. I would certainly love to get in PT but it doesnt seem likely, correct? Thanks!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you worked as a seasonal DH, and they had you turn in your vest a couple weeks ago, does that mean you're laid off or just outright terminated? I guess what I'm asking is, is there any chance they would ask a seasonal DH back for an inside job in a month or two? There are no jobs posted for my location right now so I cant apply for anything. I would certainly love to get in PT but it doesnt seem likely, correct? Thanks!
No helpers allowed as of last week

Good day sir!

542thruNthru

You're terminated but you can wait till something pops up and apply.