Do we work Monday December 26th?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don't work Monday. however the best people to ask would be management at your building.

watdaflock?

Probably a dumb question but as a seasonal I wouldn't know and didn't hear anything, are we off Monday after Christmas since the holiday falls on the weekend?
Our boss at PCM told the temps if you want, show up Monday and if any trailers are here, go ahead and unload them. All of the seniority people laughed.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Not fully understanding why feeders would be working. Is this the schedule you guys follow on other 3 day weekends, like say memorial weekend?
It's not the normal schedule at all, not entirely sure why they're doing it. I know at least 3 hubs that will be running a sort on Monday and working their feeder departments.

HxC MADxMAN

You're not my supervisor
I've got a key. I'm letting myself in to punch into my DIAD, and taking out all of the CLH packages from today that I can. There's a fancy note from management, written in sharpie, telling us all we have Monday day off, but I didn't like that answer.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm be working, but as a plumber. My darling spouse broke the handle off of the bathroom vanity faucet.
upload_2016-12-24_6-47-26.jpeg

Rack em

Made the Podium
I showed up for work today and waited 6 hours for someone to unlock the door. No one ever came, but I left a note stating I reported for work so I hope they pay me for those 6 hours!