Do you become lazy outside of work?

MethodsMan

Saturday's it seems like all I want to do these days is lay around and watch TV. No motivation for yard work, or to get anything done. Only get stuff done on vacations. Also, don't have a wife nagging me to do stuff either.

over9five

Staff member
Saturday's it seems like all I want to do these days is lay around and watch TV. No motivation for yard work, or to get anything done. Only get stuff done on vacations. Also, don't have a wife nagging me to do stuff either.
Me too, big time. Now I try to make a list of things I want to accomplish on the weekend. I hate having "The List" hanging over my head. Helps me do stuff.

upschuck

I don't do a lot on the weekends either. I feel better when I do though, a sense of accomplishment, and not wasting the weekend.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Winter time, its hard to get motivated when its freezing balls out. Summer time its easy to get motivated to do stuff. Definitely keep weekends to not working to hard if possible. That's get caught up on sleep and rest from mad :censored2: whoopins during the week lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
I used to get more done around the house when I was working 50+ hours a week than I do now in a month-not working. My get up and go done got up and left. The only thing I'm really good at now is avoiding my "honey do" list.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was dreaming about drinking beer.
Beer-Temporary-Solution.jpg