Saturday

pkgdriver

Put ur time in little buddy, you’ll reach my legendary status eventually lol
🧔‍♂️✊
9F04DEB5-953E-4FD3-A393-219C3E89BFB7.gif

BigBrownboxx

Because that’s his scheduled workweek? And no one can be forced outside of 8/1/19, so the struggle is real. The big challenge is DOT hours on Friday, into Saturday. The company shoulda just kept 22.4’s and paid them driver rate when they drive. Everything’s a cluster now.
This is what
Because that’s his scheduled workweek? And no one can be forced outside of 8/1/19, so the struggle is real. The big challenge is DOT hours on Friday, into Saturday. The company shoulda just kept 22.4’s and paid them driver rate when they drive. Everything’s a cluster now.
that is what I’m being told, been here for 8 years and driving for 4 never been laid off it’s crazy slow

Staydryitsraining

The operation isn't shutting down delivery on Saturday. If your scheduled as a t-s driver full time, I can see how your layed off t-friend inside and double shift. However Saturday you should be driving unless there is too many t-s drivers and you are low in seniority. Also keep in mind most places you need a driving punch to keep your driving pay for the week.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Management is telling you that because it’s convenient for them, if you’re laid off and bump into the building. they have no right to expect you driving Saturday as you have taken the position of two part-timers.
This has been beat to crap with the MOU this year. I have no clue what fight our local union would take, if any, if they wanted layoffs T-friend and driving work on Saturday.

Most likely it's 4 days of inside work 1 day driving.