Does anyone here have experience with switching their direct deposit information?

Frank888

I want to change the direct despot information that I use to receive paychecks and I’m wondering if someone else has had experience doing this.

For instance, I’m wonderring if I would edit my existing direct deposit method or add it? Also, should I expect a live check for a week or two if I do switch my information? Im looking forward to your reply!

tramtwo

correct you just edit your information I just did this a few weeks ago you will receive one live check so keep your eyes peeled for it

tramtwo

Screenshot_20220710-214819.png

Commercial Inside Release

Oh yeah... I now remember. I was trying to split off a piece of my check into another account. That is when you have to involve others and fill out a form. Unless they changed it. I instead just use a free money transfer service, with a plan to revisit this, when they eventually start charging fees.

My bad.

AccidentProne

I want to change the direct despot information that I use to receive paychecks and I’m wondering if someone else has had experience doing this.

For instance, I’m wonderring if I would edit my existing direct deposit method or add it? Also, should I expect a live check for a week or two if I do switch my information? Im looking forward to your reply!
Personally I would ask HR to change it for me. Just go right to the source and have it done that day.

AccidentProne

HR is all but nonexistent now... changing it yourself on the website IS going directly to the source.
I seriously do not know how they got my direct deposit info. I went to the website to hit the D.D. link and it said error, but the next day I get a check in my BoA. Never entered any info.

I wonder if there is files companies can share between each other about employee data to speed :censored2: up. I also have it on my government resume so it could be that too.