Does anyone know what states are in each region?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Was reading over the various supplementals to the master for each region and could not find Wyoming in any of the supplements. I was under the impression that Wyoming was western region but the supplement does not cover Wyoming.

Do we just follow the master or is there a supplement out there somewhere that I just cannot find?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Was reading over the various supplementals to the master for each region and could not find Wyoming in any of the supplements. I was under the impression that Wyoming was western region but the supplement does not cover Wyoming.

Do we just follow the master or is there a supplement out there somewhere that I just cannot find?

You are in the Central Region.... covered by Local 17.

http://www.teamsterslocal17.org

-Bug-

scooby0048

Ny is in 3 regions. Western,upstate and southern Ny. Wyoming is no where near western last I looked at a map

Forgive my apparent ignorance of US geography...last I looked at a map, Wyoming was between Montana and Utah. According to TDU's regions, those two states are in the western region hence my belief that Wyoming would also be considered western. Us Massholes, were taught that other states DO exist outside of NY. Cheers to the beginning of a great friendship!

Map included for future reference...lol

ScreenCap6 Mar. 22 11.31.jpg

Last edited:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Atleast you have a good sense of humor. I cant wait to get out of Ny. I will visit Wyoming in less than 5 yrs. On my all state trip.

scooby0048

I don't know what your hobbies are... there's not alot going on here in Wyoming. Lots of trophy class fishing and hunting and miles of prairies but life is pretty slow here compared to what us east coasters are used to. There's one Olive Garden in the whole state, 4 Home Depots, 1 Best Buy, zero pro sports teams, zero Cabela's and zero Bass Pro.

At least check out Devil's Tower and Yellowstone when passing through, they are pretty cool sites. One more bit of advice...

The pizza here is god awful, they think Domino's is pretty good. Load up on some NY pie before you come out this way.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The hunting and fishing is right up my alley. I'm in mid -Ny. No action around my house. 5 mile view of the Catskill mountain range. Occasional bear. Just cant stand what this state has become. Plus, winter this year is down right awful. It won't end. It's baseball season already