Does our Insurance legal plan cover spouses as well?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The legal services covers a wide range of things. Doesn't cost us a dime. I've used it twice. I know people have used of for divorce, DUIs, and suing contractors.

I believe you can even put the money towards your own lawyer they just have to agree to the terms.
What if you catch a felony charge...

@Powder style...

Coverage?

Ruderegime

I've used this coverage multiple times. Once sued a big corporation trying to take advantage of the little guy, and I've used it for multiple speeding tickets. I haven't got any speeding tickets convictions since using this benefit. This benefit is so easy to use just call the lawyer, and he/she handles all of the paperwork. Basically just a phone call. And yes we have multiple firms in our network. And in this particular situation now we don't even need to call the lawyer now that he knows that she has free access to a lawyer. He complied. When I sued the big corporation it was a great benefit. My lawyer would send letters to the corporation and they didn't reply. He stated the court procedures, and they ended up settling in mediation. Defiantly use this benefit if you have it.

Last edited:

upsgrunt

Ours is a weekly deduction from your pay if you ask for the coverage, and even followed me into retirement, but the premium is not deducted from your pension. You have to pay it or have it dinged to your credit card. I think it's like 2.37 a week, and it covered my wife and my wills and it's there if we need it for other things.

pattyfatty

Ours is a weekly deduction from your pay if you ask for the coverage, and even followed me into retirement, but the premium is not deducted from your pension. You have to pay it or have it dinged to your credit card. I think it's like 2.37 a week, and it covered my wife and my wills and it's there if we need it for other things.
Never knew about this!!! Better dig upppp hahahah