Does this mean they're going to qualify me?

So I’ve been on packet going out with 250-270 stops everyday . I’ve made scratch once in a while it’s hard with that much I feel there doing to not make me scratch but They had me come in on Saturday on my day off on packet and go help and take packages of someone’s route and I was in a rental and it wasn’t my route and I helped 2 times that day all different routes did I qualify? Because isn’t that against the rules? I’m around 20 days and have proof

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I’ve been on packet going out with 250-270 stops everyday . I’ve made scratch once in a while it’s hard with that much I feel there doing to not make me scratch but They had me come in on Saturday on my day off on packet and go help and take packages of someone’s route and I was in a rental and it wasn’t my route and I helped 2 times that day all different routes did I qualify? Because isn’t that agents the rules? I’m around 20 days and have proof
867EB2BC-CF77-499C-83D5-B99D307F32B6.gif

542thruNthru

So I’ve been on packet going out with 250-270 stops everyday . I’ve made scratch once in a while it’s hard with that much I feel there doing to not make me scratch but They had me come in on Saturday on my day off on packet and go help and take packages of someone’s route and I was in a rental and it wasn’t my route and I helped 2 times that day all different routes did I qualify? Because isn’t that against the rules? I’m around 20 days and have proof
Brah.... Stop... Your question has been answered. Just keep grinding until you reach 31 days. I'm sure they will probably qualify you but it's Covid peak so they are also just loading you up because you can't bitch like the driver's that have nothing to lose.

When you pass come back and let us know so we can congratulate you and also tell you to slow down because you've passed and need to protect your body!

Good luck to you brother.

Zowert

If you worked anywhere other than the set training route area then you are pretty much in. If they do try to DQ you then you can grieve it and you’ll most likely be qualified. You know a trainee is on the bubble when they have another driver grab their missloads and deliver them.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
you scratch once, you're qualified. they put you on route one day past probation, you're qualified. but if they want to get rid of you they'll tell you any lie to get you to agree to their crap, and if you do agree to go back to preload after qualifying welp they win then. make sure you have your steward with you advising you in any meetings.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
you scratch once, you're qualified. they put you on route one day past probation, you're qualified. but if they want to get rid of you they'll tell you any lie to get you to agree to their crap, and if you do agree to go back to preload after qualifying welp they win then. make sure you have your steward with you advising you in any meetings.
It takes scratching more than once to qualify. We’ve had many potential 22.4s DQ’d recently because they couldn’t scratch five times.

542thruNthru

It takes scratching more than once to qualify. We’ve had many potential 22.4s DQ’d recently because they couldn’t scratch five times.
Yeah... The only thing he said that made any sense to me was working 1 day past probation.

You could scratch every single day and have 2 late air once and still get DQ'd

reginald95

The idea that you have to scratch on a route to qualify is so stupid. Most routes haven’t had a time study by an actual person in years. They just use satellite imagery and a computer program to give time allowances. These computers don’t take into account apartment buildings, over 70s, or weird shaped packages that make you make multiple trips to the same place instead of one.

i think as long as your stops per hour on a business/resi route is between 15-20 and 20-30 on a pure resi route, you should qualify. I have no idea how it would play out on a country route since you would end up driving so far for those kind of routes.