Does your local allow coyotes on property?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ManInBrown, Dec 8, 2018.

?

Does your local allow coyotes on property?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

First peak in feeders. I’m amazed at seeing coyotes right on property at some of these buildings. Pulling loads right off the doors. I heard last night that a coyote at the new building in Bethlehem pulled rollers right out into the yard. Lawnside, coyotes on property, Oregon Ave coyotes on property, willow grove coyotes on property. What’s wrong with these weak ass locals? Get a lot down the road like we have in the 177 and let those clowns drive into each other down there. SMDH.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Elmo.goes.to.prom

Elmo.goes.to.prom Active Member

Yes.

I am waiting for one to slam into my trucks as I am loading.

3. just chillin'

just chillin' Rest in peace wooba

first night they pulled in there was a lot of hoopla and arm waiving with a major language barrier to boot. (English speaking feeder sup and steward, Spanish speaking coyote driver and a Haitian speaking security guard.) that i got to watch and enjoy on lunch in my car. now they pull onto the property up to the guard shack and that's it. they drop there and are told to make a u turn and vacate. a shifter takes the trailer from there. I've only seen incoming but i imagine outgoing works the same. problem is there all these gigantic sleeper rigs that clog up the yard trying to maneuver around.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  4. KOG72

KOG72 I’m full of it

I saw one of these the other day they are huge,made me wonder if they had a full bathroom in that thing.

5. Devil-advocate

Devil-advocate New Member

No not allowed on property. they get the runs while our drivers have to jockey. It's bull:censored2:. Why don't the hub rats get those jobs?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Almost Honest

20181204_193044.jpg
    Backing on the door. 5th times the charm.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

Maybe if more of you voted these things wouldn't happen

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Dumpster, INABAG

Thank you for noticing. All property is metro Philly local 676 and 623. Weak doesn’t even begin to describe our leadership and members. Weakest members in the country 676.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  9. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

7DB64AAF-0589-4A90-8E41-AF385CB9854A.jpeg Idiot parked right in front of our diesel pumps the other night. I had to get a guard to tell them to park elsewhere.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Dumpster, INABAG

They park in our employee parking lot. We block them in. It gets pretty entertaining, see you in about eleven hours!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  11. Coldworld

Coldworld Bad mall cop...no donut!!!

This extended rig is definitely an exception.... most of the tractors I have seen are beat to sht and have duct tape holding mirrors in place and smashed fender panels....nothing remotely this nice..

12. specter208

specter208 Active Member

As a shifter I try to get these dudes to drop the trailer before or just inside the property gate. What do you guys do?

13. Coldworld

Are you a feeder driver or pt shifter?? That will decide on what I suggest you to do say to a gypo

14. Coldworld

Do you have many feeder drivers out of your building @scratch??

15. specter208

specter208 Active Member

As a shifter I try to get these dudes to drop the trailer before or just inside the property gate
    PT Backup Shifter.

16. Coldworld

I wouldn’t say much to them... let the security guard deal with them or dispatch if they go inside to talk to someone... some of these guys can be a holes and it’s not worth getting into a pissing match with them...we have a large multiple lot setup and so there usually is room somewhere for them to drop it

17. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

Kitchen and bathroom.

Bath 1.png

Bath 2.png Kitchen.png

18. specter208

specter208 Active Member

Thanks for the advice!

19. Coldworld

That’s ridiculous.....but nice... too bad that setup will cost these guys 20 years of payments....

20. Coldworld

You talk to a yard controller over a radio??