Does your local allow coyotes on property?

Does your local allow coyotes on property?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

ManInBrown

First peak in feeders. I’m amazed at seeing coyotes right on property at some of these buildings. Pulling loads right off the doors. I heard last night that a coyote at the new building in Bethlehem pulled rollers right out into the yard. Lawnside, coyotes on property, Oregon Ave coyotes on property, willow grove coyotes on property. What’s wrong with these weak ass locals? Get a lot down the road like we have in the 177 and let those clowns drive into each other down there. SMDH.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
first night they pulled in there was a lot of hoopla and arm waiving with a major language barrier to boot. (English speaking feeder sup and steward, Spanish speaking coyote driver and a Haitian speaking security guard.) that i got to watch and enjoy on lunch in my car. now they pull onto the property up to the guard shack and that's it. they drop there and are told to make a u turn and vacate. a shifter takes the trailer from there. I've only seen incoming but i imagine outgoing works the same. problem is there all these gigantic sleeper rigs that clog up the yard trying to maneuver around.

551108_81_59146_BB0jIfGyu.jpg

Last edited:

KOG72

I’m full of it
first night they pulled in there was a lot of hoopla and arm waiving with a major language barrier to boot. (English speaking feeder sup and steward, Spanish speaking coyote driver and a Haitian speaking security guard.) that i got to watch and enjoy on lunch in my car. now they pull onto the property up to the guard shack and that's it. they drop there and are told to make a u turn and vacate. a shifter takes the trailer from there. I've only seen incoming but i imagine outgoing works the same. problem is there all these gigantic sleeper rigs that clog up the yard trying to maneuver around.

I saw one of these the other day they are huge,made me wonder if they had a full bathroom in that thing.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
First peak in feeders. I’m amazed at seeing coyotes right on property at some of these buildings. Pulling loads right off the doors. I heard last night that a coyote at the new building in Bethlehem pulled rollers right out into the yard. Lawnside, coyotes on property, Oregon Ave coyotes on property, willow grove coyotes on property. What’s wrong with these weak ass locals? Get a lot down the road like we have in the 177 and let those clowns drive into each other down there. SMDH.
Thank you for noticing. All property is metro Philly local 676 and 623. Weak doesn’t even begin to describe our leadership and members. Weakest members in the country 676.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
7DB64AAF-0589-4A90-8E41-AF385CB9854A.jpeg
Idiot parked right in front of our diesel pumps the other night. I had to get a guard to tell them to park elsewhere.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

This extended rig is definitely an exception.... most of the tractors I have seen are beat to sht and have duct tape holding mirrors in place and smashed fender panels....nothing remotely this nice..

specter208

As a shifter I try to get these dudes to drop the trailer before or just inside the property gate. What do you guys do?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
As a shifter I try to get these dudes to drop the trailer before or just inside the property gate

PT Backup Shifter.
I wouldn’t say much to them... let the security guard deal with them or dispatch if they go inside to talk to someone... some of these guys can be a holes and it’s not worth getting into a pissing match with them...we have a large multiple lot setup and so there usually is room somewhere for them to drop it

specter208

I wouldn’t say much to them... let the security guard deal with them or dispatch if they go inside to talk to someone... some of these guys can be a holes and it’s not worth getting into a pissing match with them...we have a large multiple lot setup and so there usually is room somewhere for them to drop it
Thanks for the advice!