Does your local allow coyotes on property?

Does your local allow coyotes on property?

• Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who knew coyotes were such a big problem?
636408546662793435-coyote-embedded.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My old building would waffle on this. The gypsies would be able to bring them into the yard, but drop them beside our car wash. Outbound loads, the shifter would spot them pointed toward the gate. Less chance of these guys tearing something up getting around our yard. They were not allowed to pull or put loads on doors. We have a small yard, and a lot of these guys just could not physically navigate around. One year, it got so grid locked, they made them drop loads in a remote lot UPS leased for peak. I heard the company guaranteed these guys a return load,even if it was an empty, so they got paid both ways, otherwise, they wouldn't have enough of them to haul loads.

Zowert

You should see what a black bear can do.

There was a feeder who hit a deer out in Idaho last year, there are pictures of it on the net. An average size buck just demolished his front end. I couldn’t imagine the type of damage from hitting a bear at 60mph.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
There was a feeder who hit a deer out in Idaho last year, there are pictures of it on the net. An average size buck just demolished his front end. I couldn’t imagine the type of damage from hitting a bear at 60mph.
I've patched up many deer hits in my day. Great having deer :censored2: and guts splattered all up in the engine compartment and undercarriage. Road Jerky.