Dominion Lawsuit Shows Fox News is Lying

vantexan

Imagine someone who doesn’t work, is a tax scofflaw, and grifts off the medical system making a statement like that.

To say someone who actually contributes to society shouldn’t be subject to predatory loans? The horror!
So you don't believe in working hard for decades and then retiring? Do you want to control how everyone retires?

Are the loans predatory or do the universities, full of liberals, charge too much for an education?

Why do you support an administration dangling half a billion dollars in front of people when they didn't have the constitutional right to do so? Even Nancy Pelosi said so.

I guess I could whine to the moderators about personal attacks like some do, but I'd rather point out how ridiculous it is to defend giving away $500 million dollars to people who are already making a good living and many of them have the potential to make more. They knew the deal going in and if paying back their loans means they don't get to buy a Tesla or live in a luxury apartment well that's just too bad.

And we all know why a liberal attacks anyone personally. They can't win an argument on economics so they get personal. Every. Single. Time.

Thebrownblob

Imagine someone who doesn’t work, is a tax scofflaw, and grifts off the medical system making a statement like that.

To say someone who actually contributes to society shouldn’t be subject to predatory loans? The horror!
Lol predatory loans go figure that one from the same government you support that took the ability to even be able to discharge these predatory loans. These poor, poor little children really had no choice L O L.

vantexan

So you don't believe in working hard for decades and then retiring? Do you want to control how everyone retires?

Are the loans predatory or do the universities, full of liberals, charge too much for an education?

Why do you support an administration dangling half a billion dollars in front of people when they didn't have the constitutional right to do so? Even Nancy Pelosi said so.

I guess I could whine to the moderators about personal attacks like some do, but I'd rather point out how ridiculous it is to defend giving away $500 million dollars to people who are already making a good living and many of them have the potential to make more. They knew the deal going in and if paying back their loans means they don't get to buy a Tesla or live in a luxury apartment well that's just too bad.

And we all know why a liberal attacks anyone personally. They can't win an argument on economics so they get personal. Every. Single. Time.
Actually half a trillion, not half a billion.