Donald Chump to moderate a GOP debate before IOWA..I see we have a ringmaster!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OMG, if the GOP wasnt already a three ring circus, they have gone all in by asking Donald Trump to moderate a debate just before the IOWA elections.

Has the GOP lost its mind? Its amazing that a bunch of millionaires and one billionaire who are running as GOP contenders would pander to this blowhard BILLIONAIRE!

C'mon people, hasnt the GOP embarrassed themselves enough this election cycle?

donald_trump_366165.jpg

Peace

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
OMG, if the GOP wasnt already a three ring circus, they have gone all in by asking Donald Trump to moderate a debate just before the IOWA elections.

Has the GOP lost its mind? Its amazing that a bunch of millionaires and one billionaire who are running as GOP contenders would pander to this blowhard BILLIONAIRE!

C'mon people, hasnt the GOP embarrassed themselves enough this election cycle?

donald_trump_366165.jpg

Peace

The Donald has already said that he is "down" with Newt's plan to have inner-city kids perfom cleaning duties so they can be better janitors and maids for rich Whites when they grow up. Since Trump understands "The Blacks" so well, I'm sure that he and Newt will attract millions of "coloreds" and "negroes" to the party that understands them so well....the Republicans.

The Donald has already said that he is "down" with Newt's plan to have inner-city kids perfom cleaning duties so they can be better janitors and maids for rich Whites when they grow up. Since Trump understands "The Blacks" so well, I'm sure that he and Newt will attract millions of "coloreds" and "negroes" to the party that understands them so well....the Republicans.

It's clear by this posting that you don't understand the student work program. I've personally seen it work. I know about a half dozen people that will tell you today it was a good program for them at the time.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Rich pompous ass!!

I like the fact that he was rich, then he was in trouble and then he got rich again. At least he knows how to 'recover'.

FUNNY how you hate bailouts and goverment assistance, but with TRUMP, you call it a recovery. TRUMP runs his businesses into the ground and goes Bankrupt, and yet you seem fine with him filing for BK over and over and allowing him to keep his money and property.

Its that twisted mindset that boggles the average american.

peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's clear by this posting that you don't understand the student work program. I've personally seen it work. I know about a half dozen people that will tell you today it was a good program for them at the time.

Any of them prep-school type White kids? Newt's message on this is code, every step of the way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
FUNNY how you hate bailouts and goverment assistance, but with TRUMP, you call it a recovery. TRUMP runs his businesses into the ground and goes Bankrupt, and yet you seem fine with him filing for BK over and over and allowing him to keep his money and property.

Its that twisted mindset that boggles the average american.

peace.
Everyone makes use of the benefits of programs that are out there. Bankruptcy is a legal manuever. No different than the poor getting food stamps.....it's legal. GM should've gone the bankruptcy route instead of being a whore.

Any of them prep-school type White kids? Newt's message on this is code, every step of the way.

There were kids from all races, none of which were of high enough income bracket families that could go to prep school. These were kids that either lived in single parent homes or homes that both parents worked low income type jobs. They didn't wok a lot of hours, didn't make a lot of money but it was more than they would have by not working. They were given time before school, during the day and just after school was out. No one was driven like a rented mule, but they did preform needed services and made the work day a little easier on the full time employees while in the same day getting an education above that of many other students. After graduation a couple of the guys went to work for the rail road, they are now retired. One of the girls that worked in the school cafeteria busing & cleaning tables years later put in a small dinner that provided a pretty good living for her and her children after her husband was killed in an accident. All three of them had good work ethics they learned while working in the schools.

Even though I am not a newt supporter that doesn't mean everything he says is evil and in some perceived code.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well it appears as the Donald Chump debate will be cancelled because its becoming a joke. If the GOP joke wasnt already front and center for all to see, now Mitt Romney has pulled out of the event.

That makes Romney, Huntsman, Paul as no shows.

What does that leave?

Santorum, Newt, and Bachman?

Who wants to listen to any of them? Look for FOXED SPEWS to cancel this event in the coming days.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well it appears as the Donald Chump debate will be cancelled because its becoming a joke. If the GOP joke wasnt already front and center for all to see, now Mitt Romney has pulled out of the event.

That makes Romney, Huntsman, Paul as no shows.

What does that leave?

Santorum, Newt, and Bachman?

Who wants to listen to any of them? Look for FOXED SPEWS to cancel this event in the coming days.

Peace.

This wasn't a FOX event....it was aNewsmax / ION event!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Rich pompous ass!!

I like the fact that he was rich, then he was in trouble and then he got rich again. At least he knows how to 'recover'.

And I would like to add...
I really respect how he has raised his kids.
Trump did not raise any "Paris Hilton" type kids.

Rich pompous ass with hard working kids.