Donald Chump to moderate a GOP debate before IOWA..I see we have a ringmaster!

wkmac

Jack Cafferty on Donald DUMP!

[video=youtube;25HxU7O4lmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=25HxU7O4lmg#![/video]

The 2nd segment with the mailbag comments was good stuff!

klein

Für Meno :)
Might as well just have a short beer summit instead , since it might become a 1 man show , anyways .
What the hell was the GOP thinking ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Might as well just have a short beer summit instead , since it might become a 1 man show , anyways .
What the hell was the GOP thinking ?
It was a NewsMax event.............why don't you ask them what they were thinking?

It'd be like me asking you what you were thinking when the menu got changed at Wolfgang Puck's place.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And I would like to add...
I really respect how he has raised his kids.
Trump did not raise any "Paris Hilton" type kids.

Rich pompous ass with hard working kids.

Trump was born rich...really rich. As in the spoon in his mouth was gold, not silver. This guy has never had to work like the rest of us, yet you worship the ground he walks on. He's a buffoon. I really respect the fact that he is a Birther idiot.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump was born rich...really rich. As in the spoon in his mouth was gold, not silver. This guy has never had to work like the rest of us, yet you worship the ground he walks on. He's a buffoon. I really respect the fact that he is a Birther idiot.
Donald Trump's dad, Fred, was the son of German Immigrants and he did amass a fortune through HARD WORK and he built affordable rental housing.
The grandparents emigrated from Germany and opened a restaurant.....when they sold the restaurant, then they moved to NY. Donald Trump knew hard work and he worked for what he has. His dad did houses........he took it further and thus makes more $$$$. You find something wrong with that? I don't!
We've advanced since our first apartment.......the upstairs of a duplex. It's all part of the American dream.

But, if you don't want to work and you still want "the stuff", you will be a frustrated hater of people who have $$$.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Donald Trump's dad, Fred, was the son of German Immigrants and he did amass a fortune through HARD WORK and he built affordable rental housing.
The grandparents emigrated from Germany and opened a restaurant.....when they sold the restaurant, then they moved to NY. Donald Trump knew hard work and he worked for what he has. His dad did houses........he took it further and thus makes more $$$$. You find something wrong with that? I don't!
We've advanced since our first apartment.......the upstairs of a duplex. It's all part of the American dream.

But, if you don't want to work and you still want "the stuff", you will be a frustrated hater of people who have $$$.

Here's the key. Trump's Dad worked hard and came from immigrant roots. The Donald has floated along his whole life on Daddy's golden magic carpet, kind of like the Bush kids, who had granddaddy Bush (the Nazi collaborator) as the cash cow. That isn't quite the same as doing it on your own. Trump is an idiot who was born lucky.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Trump is irrevelant as is being discovered as candidates select not to show up for his circus. Top republicans have called the debate by TRUMP everything from a circus to a sham. Today, RICK PERRY is hinting that he is also not going to attend. By the end of next week, santorum, bachman and newt would be the only candidates attending.

The three biggest idiots moderated by the worlds biggest idiot. Sounds like a republican dream come true!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Peace.

While true he did eventually inherit the family business, he did work in that business for some time before he took over. If you mean by "This guy has never had to work like the rest of us" that he didn't tote the barge and lift the bale, again you are correct, but that is why he went to college and graduated high in his class to earn a Bachelors of Science in economics degree. Reportedly he was involved with several profitable projects before taking over the business. IMO, that means earning your stripes.

Get this straight, I don't care for the donald, but he is much more than you give him credit for.

I'm also confused by the "birther" lable you want to stick on him. The only times I heard him mention that subject he said out right that he believed that zer0 was born in Hawaii but wanted to know why there were apparent discrepancies in the BC and why he had his records sealed. If he changed his stance on that, I didn't see or hear it.
Co-incidentally that is the same stance I have had since he was running for the dem nomination.

OMG, if the GOP wasnt already a three ring circus, they have gone all in by asking Donald Trump to moderate a debate just before the IOWA elections.

Has the GOP lost its mind? Its amazing that a bunch of millionaires and one billionaire who are running as GOP contenders would pander to this blowhard BILLIONAIRE!

C'mon people, hasnt the GOP embarrassed themselves enough this election cycle?

donald_trump_366165.jpg

Peace

Trump is irrevelant as is being discovered as candidates select not to show up for his circus. Top republicans have called the debate by TRUMP everything from a circus to a sham. Today, RICK PERRY is hinting that he is also not going to attend. By the end of next week, santorum, bachman and newt would be the only candidates attending.

The three biggest idiots moderated by the worlds biggest idiot. Sounds like a republican dream come true!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Peace.

Great job of hiding your flip flops. LMAO...both comments in the same thread that YOU started.

wkmac

Word is Donald Dump is pondering cancelling the debate he is to moderate. He should, in all honesty he really should!

Trump and Gingrich.jpg

What's Donald Thinking?

I own this stupid MFer!

And I think he might be right on both points too!

:wink2:
Trump and Gingrich.jpg

That's been my thinking on Trump's moderating a debate when he is pretty much on the record in favor of one candidate. I've never been a Trump fan but do think if he could/would be impartial he might ask some interesting questions that usually go unasked in the other debates. Whether the debate goes on or not doesn't matter to me, have better things to do.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, the CHUMP cancelled his appearance on the scheduled debate for Dec 27th.

Looks like he has realized his importance in the 2012 race. DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ASH ON THE WAY OUT DONALD!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Peace.