Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly struggled with poor turnout at tour debut

The big package

If anywhere in the US is a Trump Stronghold I would say it is Florida. Congrats to Trump's event that almost filled to 10% capacity lol. The MAGA sheep followed social distancing guidelines by accident it would seem. I enjoyed reading how the top sections were closed and people were told their seats were "upgraded" to try and fill the seats on the floor. Spinal Tap had more sold out shows than these two.

On a side note while Trump and Oreilly were speaking to a nearly empty crowd President Obama was visiting a Childrens Hospital.
TDS is alive and still going !!! You need a life dude . I could say that Adolf Biden (who hasn't had an real interview yet) , went on Jimmy Fallon to get his butt 😘 and Fallon got a poor 1.9 million viewers . Pretty sad for a President . Gutfeld got more viewers with no President !!!

Box Ox

Funny enough to be the number one rated late night TV show , check your sense of humor or ask the people around you

So ratings are the definitive indicator of true comedy. Has Gutfeld edged out Stephen Colbert since this article was posted in October? How funny is Colbert to you?

"Gutfeld averaged 2 million viewers over last week — when he took his NYC show on the road to Nashville — making his the second-highest-rated late-night show, topping NBC’s “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” — who got an average of 1.5 million — and “ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live” at 1.4 million.

He was only beaten by CBS’ Stephen Colbert who pulled in 2.2 million last week, according to Nielsen Media Research. "

vantexan

Is Gutfeld generally considered to be funny by the Fox News crowd? I've tried watching his show a few times and he's no more funny than Trevor Noah to me.
If you ever watch "The Five" he can be pretty funny on there. He's good off the cuff but carrying a whole show seems a bit contrived. Jay Leno imo was the gold standard of comedy and I loved Carson. None of the current network hosts are particularly funny to me. I like Fallon as a person, don't like Kimmel and can't stand Colbert.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If you ever watch "The Five" he can be pretty funny on there. He's good off the cuff but carrying a whole show seems a bit contrived. Jay Leno imo was the gold standard of comedy and I loved Carson. None of the current network hosts are particularly funny to me. I like Fallon as a person, don't like Kimmel and can't stand Colbert.
Craig Ferguson was the best of the best.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So ratings are the definitive indicator of true comedy. Has Gutfeld edged out Stephen Colbert since this article was posted in October? How funny is Colbert to you?

"Gutfeld averaged 2 million viewers over last week — when he took his NYC show on the road to Nashville — making his the second-highest-rated late-night show, topping NBC’s “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” — who got an average of 1.5 million — and “ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live” at 1.4 million.

He was only beaten by CBS’ Stephen Colbert who pulled in 2.2 million last week, according to Nielsen Media Research. "
I like Greg Gutfeld.

satellitedriver

I've watched a bunch of his YouTube videos and he really was great. But in monologues hard to beat Leno or Carson.
None better than Johnny at comedic timing in his opening monologues
He introduced and promoted more young raw talent to the American public than any other talk show host.
The list is extensive.
Many of the now and deceased mega comedic stars attribute their rise to fame, by appearing on Johnny Carson's Late Night Show.
Imitated, but not duplicated.
IMHO; David Letterman sucked.